chapter 2

Sidharth.......
A whisper come from her mouth....
This is comes as a shock for her as he always inform maa about his coming whenever he comes......
Maa look at her and said....
R- bacha sidharth abhi aya hai mujha bhi nahi pata tha ane wala hai.....
She know whats going on in her heart....
Sh- good morning.....
He said reducing the awkwardness.....
S- good morning.....
She said without looking at him....
S- maa main fresh hokar ati hu fir breakfast bana dungi aor aradhya du aor jiju bhi ah rahe hai ruhu baby k sath......as asha tai ko pata hai k aaj main breakfast banaungi to main abhi ati hu....
Asha tai is cook.....
Rita maa smile and nodded......
She left from there without  looking at him.....
Sidharth was only looking at her returning figure....
Sh- mom why she will make breakfast cook is getting her salary then what's the need.....?
Rita maa smile and said....
R- har waqt sab chiz need k liya nahi karte hai log kuch kushi k liya bhi karte hai aor kal uske workshop khatam huya hai coz of workshop vo thodi busy rahti hai har workshop k bad vo kudh nasta banati hai aor ham sath main khate hai.....
Sidharth nodded understanding her words.......
After sometime he goes to his room....
From last two years she is living in this room but then also she can't say this is their room it is still his room sadly........
As he enter saw sana coming out of the washroom wearing her patiyala suit drying her wet hair with towel.....
Sidharth was looking at her......
She stands infront of the mirror comb her hair and put a pinch of sindoor in her mang though they never share any bond but he is her husband.....
Sidharth saw her putting sindoor and smile.......
As she turns she saw sidharth standing.....
They both had an eyelock but sana broke the eyelock......
Sana was about to go out from the room when he said.....
Sh- vo....how....are....you.....?
He didn't know from where to start the conversation he only want to break this awkward silence which he is not liking......
His this question makes her heart beat more faster......
Tears welled up in her eyes as she know this is not long lasting he will again leave her alone.......
S- fine.....
She speak only this word and runs from the room.....
He saw her going...... But can't do anything to stop her......

After sometime door bell rang sana is busy in making breakfast main open her door......
Rita maa saw her daughter son-in-law and grandchild entering.....
Ruhanika the five yeal old baby girl ran to her nani while the couple enter with a smile....
They all meet each other....
While sana come out of kitchen....
As soon ruhanika saw her mami she run to her sana take her in her arms and kiss her.....
S- mari ruhu baby ne mujha miss kiya..... She said in a baby voice.....
Rb- bahut jayada mami......
She them meet everyone.....
Aradhya love her very much......
A- sanu hawz your workshop.....?
S- bahut badiya aru di..... How are you jiju....? Looking at rishi.....
J- i am to absolutely fine tum batao.....
He also take as his younger sister.....
They all were busy in chitchat when they heard a voice.....
Sh- hii di.... Hii jiju.....
They look towards the voice saw sid.....
A- sidharth.....
Di is shocked....
R- beta aaj subah hi aya hai vo.....
A- ohh.... To yaha achanak koyi kaam hoga shayad.....
She taunt him.....
Sh- yeah di vo... My next deal is in Mumbai to maine socha ghar pa thoda time ruk jao vaise bhi bahut kam ana hota hai.....he said casually...
A- i knew it tu aapne kam ke bagair kahi nahi jayega.... Said sarcastically...
Hearing this sana's become a little sad as now also in some corner of her heart she thought that may be he is missing his family or missing her....
Then she thought they didn't even speak for few minutes how will he miss her.....
Her thoughts broke by aru di....
A- vaise kitne dino k liya hai Mumbai....
Sh- abhi tak pata nahi kitne dino main deal complete hogi.....
A- lo maa.... Isbar aapka beta thoda time jayada rahega apne anewale kuch saalo ka kota pura kar dena baat o ka fir kab mouka mila....
She again taunt him....
Sh- di why are you saying like this....
He is irritated.....
R- uff chup karo dono abhi chalo breakfast kar lo sana ne banaya hai....
Ruhanika hearing this jump......
Rb- mami mera fav chocolate milkshake banaya hai na...
S- yes my baby mari ruhu baby ki fav chiz ko main kaise bhul sakti hu....
She said kissing her cheeks...
Sidharth is looking at them with a smile.....
Sh- ruhanika..... Kitni badi hogayi hai..... ( this line i always heard from my relative whenever i meet them yaar ek baat batao main kaya hamesha choti hi rahu badi nahi hou jo aise bolte ho)
Ruhanika look at sidharth confused face....
Rb- mami ye kaun hai....? Pointing sid.
As she is too small when she saw him.
S- baby he is your mamu go and meet him.....
Sana said.....
R- no.... Mujha nahi milna i don't meet strangers......
Aru di smile sarcastically....
A- it's okay ruhu agar nahi milna waise bhi ye yaha jayda din nahi hai..
Sh- ruhu baby i am your mamu bacha.. Come dakho last time maine apko kitna bada teddy diya tha yaad hai....
He said making her remember....
Ruhu nodded in no hugging sana more tightly.....
S- baby he is your mamu bacha ham jab naye logo se milta hai hame usse ache se milna cahiya na jao go and meet him....
Sana said making her understand...
She nodded and goes to him her immediately takes her in his arms....

They all sattle in the table and have breakfast......
Sidharth is lost in the food it was awesome......
After breakfast......
Aradhya and jiju with ruhu take a leave......
Sidharth went to his study to do some work....
Sana goes to garden starts checking the photos of the recent photoshoot....

It was night whole day sid is busy in his work and didn't come out from study nor anyone goes to him as they all were habitual of his absence but sana time to time told the maids to ask him if he need anything give him food coffee......
His work almost finish when a main again come and ask....
M- sir do you need something....
Sh- no but why you all are coming again and again....
M- vo sana mam said to keep check on you if you need anything.....
Sid nodded and left.....
Sid is happy knowing that she care for him.... He didn't know why he is happy knowing this but he is happy......
This is the first time he is thinking about her or may be noticing her....
For the first time he is smiling coz of her........

With this thought he goes to his room..he saw the room is empty sana is not there.... He change in his shorts and tshirts....
As he come in the room.... His eyes fall on a photo of their wedding keep beside the bed....
He goes near the photo and take it in his hand.....
Sh- how beautiful she is looking that time..... She is so happy that time the smile on her face...... She looks beautiful while smiling.....
He is looking at the picture when the door open he immediately keep the picture at it's place and stands up...
He saw sana entering in room with her laptop.....
Sana also look at him....
Sh- where was you...?
He didn't know how to start a conversation..
S- umm just checking pictures......
She simply answer.....
Sh- which picture....?
He so want to talk to her.....
S- related to my work....
Sh-ohhh....
He don't know what to say further....

She goes to washroom while he goes to bed....
She comes and sleep on her side.....
There is a distance between them as always sana's back facing his front....
S- i have to stay away from him.... If i again starts getting close to him then it will effect me very badly aor shayad iss bar apne aap ko sambhal na pau....
Saying this to herself she close her eyes.....
Sh- why she didn't talk to me ghar k sare logo se itni ache se baat karti infacts maids ko bhi mera har chiz ka dhayan rakne ke liya kahti hai then why she herself didn't talk to me.....
He also thinking this close his eyes....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....