chapter 12

Shehnaaz is little confused.... Little neevous.. Happy..... Very much excited....
Her heart is having every dam feeling....
Looking at him who is sitting beside her driving the car while holding her hand... Having a beautiful smile on his face...
She is happy after their moments and his doing those things making her heart develop a lot of hopes and expectation...
She is also fearing again that what is her all hopes and expectations again broke.... But this time her heart is giving positive wives as if it is giving her hints to go with flow....
This time.... Time has keep a lot of surprises for her.....
Sana again look at him.... His face is so bright... She smile at him and said....
S- kullu bata na kaha ja rahe hai ham...
She again question him....
Sidharth brings her hand which he is holding infront of his lips and kiss it making her blush at his act....
Sh- wait for sometime naaz....
He speaks so lovingly....
Sana make a pout again looks outside the window....  

Suddenly she realize.... She know this way... She was so engrossed in him that she didn't notice this.....
This is the way to go to their school... Where they have studied together....
She is getting more confused.....
He stoped the car infront of their school....

He comes out of the car and open her side of door open it and make her comes down...
Sana become more confused....
S- han yaha....
She speaks with a lot of confusion....
He without speaking anything.... Hold her hand and take her inside the school....
He is holding her hand and walking she is also following her without anything saying....

Soon he took her to the big auditorium of the school.... And stands in the middle....
Sh- kuch yaad aya....
Sana look at the whole auditorium.....

FLASHBACK.....

sana was in 2nd standard... And sid is in 7th standard.....
And that day it was friendship day....
The whole school is celebrating that day...
The whole auditorium was decorated....
All the children's were giving friendship day...
Sidharth was standing with his group of friends.... And sana was also standing with her classmates....
Sid keep stealing glances of her whether she is okay or not from childhood he is way too much protective for her.....

They all were busy when a boy who is studying in 5th class come to shehnaaz and starts talking.....
That boy is talking to her nicely and she is also taking to him normally but this doesn't go well with one boy who is out sidharth....

That boy is about to tie a friendship band on sana's hand when a boy hold his hand....
The boy look at the boy who is holding his hand....
It was sidharth who is looking so angry...
Sh- how dare you to put friendship to on the wrist of my naaz.... She is not your friend you mad boy she is only my bestfriend....
He speaks angrily while shouting on that boy...
Sana is looking at him with a shocked expression.....
B- are but sudharth vo to meri bhi frined ho sakti hai na....
He speaks the reality....
Sh- no.... He shouted.... She can't vo shirf mari dost hai.... You understand....
He shout while sana hold his hand and look at him with a puppy eyes....
He looking at her make himself calm as he didn't want her to get scared...
Sh- go from here and don't you dare to again talk to my naaz....
Looking at him the boy leaved from there...
He look at sana who is still holding that friendship band and immediately take it from her throw it on floor....
Sh- naaz don't talk to boys like that every again....
Sana nodded actully not knowing why he is saying it but she can't deny her kullu....
That boy sidharth who is only studying in 7th... Is way too much possessive for his naaz from the beginning and that is the first time he show it....

FLASHBACK ENDS.... 

sana smile remembering that day.....
S- kaise yaad nahi hoga mujha tune uss ladke pa kitna chillaya bechara....
She laugh but her laugh didn't stay long and he hold her shoulder....
Sana look at him innocently....
Sh- shehnaaz...... You know what that is the first time i showed you that i can't share you with anyone may that day i first time realize that think... But that day i didn't know the reason behind my possessiveness... I am not this much possessive or protective towards anyone or anything but when it comes to you i was totally different i myself didn't know why i be like that but it's fact that i can't share you and that is the reason may be i have always said that you are my naaz only mine.....
He speaks his heart out while she is totally numb.... His words were making her heart beat more faster.... She can see pool of emotions in his eyes... She always said that he is her world... But when he is speaking his heart out she is just numb she don't know how to react or what to say.... Coz she know her kullu doesn't know how to express but when he is doing this she is numb....

S- sidharth.... Tu....
Before she could complete he kept his finger over her lips.... Coming damm close to her...
Sh- don't.... Plzz let me speak.... Let me speak out my heart bahut muskil se himat jutaya hai aaj mat rok....
He said in a husky voice.....
Sana's eyes were shining.... She just kept looking into his eyes.....

He then hold her hand and again took her to the car....
S- phir kaha lekar ja raha hai... She asked while being confused....
Sid didn't speak just starts driving...
Soon they come to their university....
He comes out and take her to the ground... Where he beat that guy who  was stalking her..
The both stand in the middle of the ground and he starts speaking....
Sh- this place i beat that guys so much now one is able to stop me.... But.....
He come close to her and place his palm on her cheek....
Sh- but.... You are the one who just stop me by just taking my name.... This much power you held.... That day i was so angry that koyi mujha rok hi nahi pa raha tha but tumhari bas ek awaj hi kafi hai... Mujha sant karne ke liya.... You know what your presence is enough to make me calm you smile you talk your giggle your everything gives me so much peace that you can't even imagine and i can't even tell you in words.... You are that much important for me....
His every word is reaching her heart and making it beats his name.... She never imagined that her unexpressive kullu will express this much feeling for her....
For the first time in her life the girl who always speaks doesn't have words....
S- sidharth.......
She whisper......
Sidharth smile at her he can saw tears forming in her eyes nodding in no he peck her forehead....

They both again sattle in the car and this time she is silent watching his every move...
She is feeling her world to be completed with him.... She is thanking god for giving her him she can't even think one second of her life without him....
They both come to their home and he comes down take her to the garden near the swing...
She is just letting him do what he want...
She is that much into him that she can't think anything that time without him..... For her the world had become blur her only focus is now him.......

Sh- this place..... We can just give this place our name coz it's always our place.... We spend our half of time in this place... Everytime when you got angry you used to come here and when i got angry on you i also always come here and you... Tu hamesha mujha manane yaha akar swing se kud jane ka natak karti.... How much memory we held here... This place... Our place... Today i want this place to witness another phase of our life.....
With this he starts stepping back..... And stands a little far from her...
She is looking at him with tears in her eyes....
Sh- Miss. Shehnaaz kaur gill..... I have keel my heart infront of you like a open book.... Will you make this open book complete... Coz only you can complete it with your love... Coz i..... Sidharth shukla..... Loves you so madly.... I love you like no one else every have loved anyone.... I love you since i don't even knew the meaning..... I love you..... Will you except my love......

Shehnaaz stood their numb..... She took few minutes to register what he just said....
Realizing the meaning of his words.....
She just run to him and jump over him hugging him tightly.... While he hold her more tightly balancing her on him.....
And she breaksdown in his arms crying like hell..... All emtions comes our as a  form of tears.....

That place of their again witness another phase of their life...........

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you all like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika...