chapter 4

Hii guys sorry for not giving update yesterday actully my uncle and aunt had came yesterday and you know when cousins meet after long what happen.......
We all are totally busy in doing masties and dhamal sab ki pol khuli thi kal that's why i can't able to give update......
But again i am here with a new update plzzz comment ypurs views and share yours ideas also....

Sidharth and shehnaaz has come back home.....
Di and jiju also left for their home which is only half an hour away but ruhu is demanding to stay with her mami so sana told them to leave ruhu with her...

It was night after having dinner while sana feed ruhu with so much love that sidharth unknowingly kept gawking at her......
Meanwhile She was busy with ruhu.....
This all were noticed by rita maa first time she is feeling something positive as if their relation is going to change...

At present sana and ruhu is on ruhu's room.... Sana is telling her story....
While on the other hand a person is continuously looking at door as if waiting for someone..... For the first time in his life sidharth is missing some one's presence arround him....
He become habitual to feel her around even if she never talk to him but her mare presence gives him peace.....

After trying hard to get sleep he comes out of his room and goes down.....
He about to move out when he hear giggling sound from kitchen....
Unknowingly a smile appear on his face he knows very well that who's giggle it is......
Unknowingly his foot starts walking towards the kitchen.....
As he goes to the kitchen entrance... He saw that ruhu is sitting on the kitchen slab and sana is standing infront of her....
Ruhu's face have chocolate stains...
While they were giggling holding the melted chocolates.....
Sh- ruhu baby........
Sidharth called her actually indirectly making sana aware of  his presence....
They both look at him and stop giggling....
He comes close to them and stand beside sana facing ruhu....
Sh- aap itni raat ko yaha kaya kar rahe ho.... It's your sleeping time na baby...
He said so softly......
Rb- mamu...... I am not sleepy aaplog jab bahar tha tab main so gayi thi aor abhi mami is making ruhu special milkshake.... You know mamu mami makes world's best milkshake.....
She said in her baby voice......
Sh- to fir to aaj mamu bhi khayenga ruhu special milkshake......
Said Taking ruhu in his arms.....
Sana become shocked seeing him like this.......
S- par you can't have it.... It will have lots of chocolate..... If you want i can make diet shake for you.....
She speaks after a lot of time finally she speak something to him which makes his heart skips a beat....
Sh- no shehnaaz today i also want have world's best milkshake.....
He said looking straight into her eyes..
While her heart stops beating hearing her name from his mouth for the first time......
Sana nodded with a smile.....
He get lost in her smile..... She smiles at him...... This is the prettiest smile he had ever saw......
Sana starts making milkshake while ruhu and sidharth starts playing.....
Sidharth is enjoying a lot with ruhu smiling laughing sometimes he swing her in his biceps..... Sometimes they play with chocolates.....
Sana is happy watching them playing together......
After sometimes sana said....
S- ruhu special milkshakes is ready....
They both look at her who is holding a tray with milkshakes....

Sidharth and ruhu both smile showing their bunny teeth......
Sh- chalo ham room main jakar pita hai......
Sana nodded while sid starts walking holding ruhu in his arms and sana come with milkshakes....
They all entered in sid's room.....
Sid makes ruhu sit on bed he himself sit beside her sana give them their glasses and she herself took one.....
They starts having......
while after sometime sana starts laughing looking sid.....
sid first make faces but eventually her totally get lost in her laugh.....
S- your face.....just....just look at....your....face.....
She said laughing......
Sid look at mirror when he saw that his face is totally cover with milkshake as if he had eat with his whole face.....
Sh- ahhh.... Kitna sticky lag raha hai....
Sana after controlling her laugh said...
S- just a minute....
After she come with wipes and stand infront of him.....
While sid is sitting in bed.....
She starts cleaning his face with one hand gentlely holding his face....
Sana is totally engrossed in cleaning while sidharth is lost in her face.....
He is not blinking her beautiful face in which he is lost.....
Aftersome time she finished cleaning..
S- lo ho gaya....
When she realized their position and what she is doing....
She immediately back off and said....
S- sorry i didn't realize... I mean... I....
She is not looking him....
But his heart felt a sudden pain hearing sorry for what she did coz he just loved what she did.... They way she show her right is feels so good...
Sh- don't be sorry...... Mujha bilkul bhi bura nahi laga i mean......
S- plzz don't say anything.... I am sorry main dhayan rakhungi age say.....
He was about to say more when their eyes fall on a sleeping ruhu....
She slept after having her milkshake...
Sana and sid smile seeing this little angel....
Sana goes to her make her sleep comfortable while they both lay beside ruhu....
Sana kiss ruhu's forehead....
S- good night mari payari barbie....
She mumble sweetly.....
Sh- she is very cute..... Smile looking at the angel....
S- hmm..... My every holiday is incomplete without her......
Sana kept her hand on ruhu's small hand over her belly.....
While in the sane time sid also put his hand unknowingly over sana's hand....
Sana and sid both look at each other....
Sana was about to move her hand when he hold her hand tightly not letting her move.....
Sana look at him confusingly......
Sh- don't be sorry about what you did i like the way you show your right.... Now don't think much and sleep Good night.......
He said lovingly looking at her....
While she nodded with a innocent look on her face and said....
S- good night.....
They both sleep holding each other hand though ruhu is between them but the distance had reduced a little.... This cute baby make them a little closer to each other.......

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you all like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Your writer
Anika.....