chapter 5

Sidharth after taking few step go close to her..... She is standing at the same place....

Sidharth stands infront of her and forward a bag.....
She knows what he had brought....
She smile weakly.....
Sh- happy birthday naaz..... I am really sorry vo ek important international deal tha to ussi ke stress ke wajah se mera dimag se nikal gaya i am sorry.....
He spoke with a apologizing tone....
While shehnaaz just smile a little....
S- it's okay sidharth and thanks tujha birthday khatam hone se pahle to yaad aya....
She taunt him which he do realize....
Sh- yaar ab aise taunt to na kar tujha pata hai na kitna work load hota hai vaise hi main new hu samajne main bhi time lagta hai yaar.
He said with getting a little irritate as she is not even taking the bag.....
S- bahut bahut thank you for you precious wish sidharth.... Mujha bahut acha laga tune wish kiya....
He again taunt her....
Sh- kaya bol rahi hai tu ye sab....
S- sidharth tujha yaad bhi hai kab tune mujse baat ki thi... Tujha yaad bhi hai kab tune mera sath time spend kiya tha.... Kab ham log bahar gaye tha kab ham eksath thode dar ka liya kab tune last pucha ke tera clg kaisa gaya han yaad hai tujha.....
She shout on him.....
He is already in stress coz of work and her shouting just added the fuel....
Sh- don't you dare to shout on me shehnaaz..
He yelled on her.....
She just become quite this is the first time he yelled like this on her.... Yes they have fight they also have shout on each other but not like this....
Sh- we are not baby shehnaaz just grow up... Kab taq bacho jaise behave karegi.... I am fed up with you all childish behaviour... Shirf tumhare bare main sochna hai shirf tum... Har waqt shirf tum nahi ho sakti mari bhi life hai... Ek bar tumhara birthday kaya bhul gaya pata nahi kaya ho gaya.... Tumhari tarah sab mujha shirf pamper nahi karte... Mare upar reponsibilities bhi hai.... Pak gaya hu tumhare iss drame se.... Haq waqt shirf tum tum tum... Nahi karsakta mainpahle ghar phir  university aor ab office main bhi i can't just let me live a normal life yaar.....
He let out all his stress on her but didn't realize that in heat of the moment his words stab her innocent heart.....
As if her whole life just become meaningless in a moment.... Her all world crash infront of her own eyes.....
S- thanks sidharth.... For making me realize my mistake.... Thanks for everything.... I must say this is the best birthday i have ever had......
Saying this she wipe her tears which were continuously flowing amd left from there....

He just sat there rubbing his face in his palm....
He don't want to think all those things and left from there
Sidharth doesn't mean all those things it was not even his fault.... He is so much in stress that he didn't even understand what he said...
Her shouting all add fuel in it.... His life is going through it's worst phase.... He is not understanding how to deal with all the office work as he is new in this.... He need time and have to focus that is the reason he can't give much time to anyone else he want to take all the responsilities as he is the only child lf his father... He want her to support him but in the place of supporting she just did all different.... But it was not even her fault she didn't know a single thing about work.... Actully she brought up like this way that she never need to know about responsibilities.... And he even without letting her understand thing shout on her......

She goes to her room and cry her heart out... All the words starts ringing on her mind....
S(to herself)- shayd mari hi galati thi shayad uske bahut pressure ho work ka mujha samajna cahiye tha.... Shayad usse time cahiye tha... Aor maine uspe chilla diya... Par kaya karti uske bina rah nahi sakti isliya chilla diya.... Par thik hi to kah raha tha vo kab taq mujha sambhalta... Mujha bhi to samajna cahiye that he himself also have a life... And he can't always stay with me.... Par main kaya karu mujse nahi hota uske bina rahna main nahi rah pati.... Mujha ghutan hoti hai usse bina baat kiya... Main kaya karu.....
She is crying like hell thinking all those things.....
S( to herself)- no shehnaaz you have to stay away from him.... You have to make a distance... For him atleast..... Tujha koyi problem nahi hoga sidharth mari wajah se tujha ab koyi problem nahi hoga.....
She smile bitterly.....

Next day.....
Shehnaaz comes down her face in not glowing but she clad her face with a fake smile.... Her mumma papa dadabhai bhabhi all ask her about her health what happen to her she just deny saying she just have a normal headache.....
She after having breakfast directly left for university.....

On the other hand sidharth wakes up late ....
As he comes down he is about to have his food when he got a call.....
Sh- hello....
His face brighten up hearing the call.... His dad and mom watch her face....
After cutting the call he told his father that... For which deal he is working this much... They got that deal.... And the meeting is in one hour...
They both congratulate him and he after eating breakfast left from there....

In meeting all went smoothly and he got the deal.... He is so dam happy and want to share his happiness with his naaz....
His naaz.....
Suddenly reality hit him hard all the words that he spoke to her rang in his mind....
Sh(himself)- shit..... Shit.....shit..... How can i do this.... How can i speak like this to her... What she must be felt.... Ohh god.... Maine gussa main kaya kar diya... Kal uska birthday tha aor maine.....
He is frustration through all the thing which is on the table....
His eyes fall on the watch....
Her university with over in hour....
He took his car keys and left from office.....

Shehnaaz comes out with megha and palak..
She bid them bye and turn but for her surprise actully for her shock sidharth is standing there leaning to the car....
She is shocked....
Sidharth come to her and said....
Sh- come chalo aaj main aya hu tujha lena chal tera fav jagah jate hai ice cream khane... He try to act as normal....
S- sidharth... Tu yaha tujha office main hona cahiye tha na.... Phir....
She is confused....
Sh- kayu yaar maine tujha pick karne nahi ah sakta kaya  
S- nahi par tujha shayad kam hoga isiliya....
Sh- abhi chalegi....
Sana nodded and goes with him....
They both sattle in the car and he starts driving it was silence in the car which is not at all normal coz shehnaaz can't stay quite...
But today she don't have words....
Sh- naaz tu kuch bol kayu nahi rahi hai yaar
S- kaya bolu....
Sidharth stop the car infront of ice cream stall.....
He comes out and open her side door...
Shehnaaz also comes out....
S- ham direct ghar ja sakte tha sidharth...
But he didn't said anything and brought ice cream.....
Sh- naaz i am really sorry main sachi kal bahut stress main tha pata nahi kaya kaya bol gaya.... Sachi mera vo mtlb nahi tha i was just....
But before he complete she said....
S- it's okay sidharth mujha samajna chahiya tha ki aab tujpa bahut responsibilities hai aise tu har waqt mare sath to nahi ho sakta na.....
Sh- naaz aise nahi tu galat....
S- sidharth maine kaha na koyi baat nahi bhul ja uss baat ko aor vaise bhi jo bhi huwa ek tarike sa acha huwa mujha bhi mari galati samaj ah gayi na....
She give him smile but his heart is feeling a pain he don't understanding what is this feeling.....
Sh- naaz par...
S- sidharth.... Can we just go home plzzz mujha projects karne hai.....
Sidharth is shocked for the first time she didn't want to be with him... Is his words this much effected her....
With this thoughts he drove back to home....

While reaching home.....
They come out....
S- chal bye mujha toda projects bnane hai....
She said normally but this is not normal at all...
Sh- hmm bye....
He also forced a smile.....
She starts going... When he call her...
Sh- naaz.... She truns...
Sh- sham ko walk pa chalegi....
He asked with a hope when she said...
S- nahi yaar mujha bahut se topics complete karni hai badme chalenga....
Her words give him a shocked.... His naaz didn't want to go with him....

Is this the change that time has brought in their relationship..... 

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....