chapter 12

Guysss from last few chapters comments are very less and i am very upset with it.... Yaar if i give regular update and it took lot of time and in return i just want some comments and votes is that very difficult for you all guyss please tell if you all are not liking my writting or my plots or specifically this story please tell so that i can continue or i can stop writing coz i am really upset with this.....

Please read the note before starting it's a request.....

After sometime they broke the hug....
Sana look at sid's face from his chest her nose and cheeks were due to continuous Crying.....
Sidharth wipe her face properly and and kiss her forehead....
Sh- now don't cry..... Dakho kaise nak laal hp gayi hai......
He said so cutely but sana pout and said....
S- par aap to Assam jane wale ho na....
She said with a sad pout while he chuckle....
Sh- do you really think k main mari biwi ko aise chorke itna dur ja paunga
His word make her confuse.....
S- par apka to saman bhi pack ho gaya hai and apka to fir ab.....
She said confusingly....
Sh- han Assam to ja raha hu main par akela nahi.... Apni biwi ko bhi sath le ja raha hu....
He said with a smile.....
Sana's eyes winded with this new information.....
S- kaya.... Main par dadi... Maa... Sab... Main kaise.....
Sh- maine pahle hi sab se baat kar li hai naaz bas tum apni packing kar lo... This just make sana more happy... She excitedly hug him more tightly while he lift her in air.....
S- aapko pata hai main kabhi kahi nahi gayi aor Assam kitna beautiful hai maine pada hai waha ke bare main....
( apki writer bhi Assam se hai 😊😊)
Sh- han bahut payara hai bilkul tumhare jaisa.....
He said while lifting her in his arms...
He goes to couch and sat there making her sat on his lap....
Sh- abhi chai to thadi ho gayi hogi chalo snacks hi kha leta hai....
He said lifting the plate.....
S- aap thodi der ruko main chai lati hu garam karke....
She about to get up when he make her hold more tight....
Sh- nahi just stay like this pata hai how much i missed your fragrance.... How much i missed your tiny self in my arms....
Saying this he nuzzle in her neck.....
Giving kisses there.....
Sana just hold his biceps more tightly..
S- sidharth....
A soft moan left from her mouth making him lost his all control....
He bite over her neck..... While she winch but very next moment shehnaaz feels his soft kisses over the bite to sooth her pain.....
Her tiny self is really small infront of his huge self....
He take out his face from her neck and look at her eyes deeply.....
His eyes were speaking passion possessiveness love everything and her eyes were speaking passion...... Respect... And  full of love.....
His eyes land on her lips and next moment he capture her lips....
They were pouring their love in that kiss.... It was not that rough it was gentle as if he is showing her how much he loves her......
After sometime they broke the kiss and join their forehead....
This time sana held his face in her small palm and kiss his forehead as she is sitting on his lap it was not that difficult for her to reach there... Then she one by one kiss his eyes and at last his nose....
Sidharth is so overwhelmed with her this gesture.... They way she softly handle him is the most beautiful thing..
Sana then rest her head on his chest snuggling in him while he make her comfortably sit on his lap holding her tightly......

In dinner dadi and everyone discuss about their trip while she is excited nervous shy she is feeling mixture of emotions as this is the first time she is going somewhere and that also with him..... And he is all excited to be with her that for a whole week alone....

In their room....
Sana is packing her cloths while he hug her from behind.....
Sana smile and said....
S- mujha packing karni hai plzzz.....
Sh- to karo main kaya kar raha hu...
He said so innocently....
She again start doing packing but he is giving wet kisses over her neck from back....
She is getting distracted with his act... But somehow with lot of difficulty she did her packing.....
And seeing this he lift her up in his arms and they both lay on the bed....
He lay beside her his head is taking the support of his elbow while her face is very close to his he is looking deep in her eyes.....
He starts stroking her hairs and said....
Sh- naaz..... Never think that i will leave you or never let any insecurity to even come a little close to your heart.... You are very important for me... And i will never let you be alone i promise we will together make our relationship shine..... So never think that anyone could ever take your place coz you have made your own place which no one can take...... Understand.....
He very sweetly make her understand..
While she is really touched to see the intensity in his eyes how much important she is for him is very special for her.....
Sh- and you know when i say this that i'll be with you for life i mean for whole dam life even after that also and when i say i love you i mean it and i am not that expressive i am not a person who always say this i prove it with my action and i mean this in every way..... You are mine naaz... Only mine..... And you have to handle me like you does.....
His eyes were showing possessiveness while is sending shivers in her body....
He love her this much she had never imagined.....
Unable to take this much intensity she just hide herself in his chest mubbling i love you from his chest while he rap her more tightly showing his possessiveness protectiveness love for her.....

Thudd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....