chapter 11

Shehnaaz's words hit him hard...
His heart stops beating his breath stops.....
He turns to her and stands infront of her in who is resting on the bed....
Sana look at him confusingly....
When he said.....
Sh- kaha jana hai tumha...?
His voice is so low that it is only heard by her.....
S- han.....?
She is confused why he is asking her this....
Sh- where did you want to go....?
He now said a little loudly then earlier
S- vo... Now i can go to panjab freely nah.... Waise bhi mujha mumma papa ke pass bhi jana hai 2 saal se mili nahi hu unse coz maa yaha akela thi aab to aap ho to main ja sakti hu......
Sidharth can't let her go he can't.... He had done many mistakes and he is ready to take all the punishment but letting her go away is not a option.... He is insecure as if she never come back to him what will he do...
Sh- why.... Ham mumma papa ko idhar bula lenga....tumha kayu jana hai...?
He said stubbornly
Sana look at him and smile a little which is a painful smile....
S- aap unko bulaoge jinha aap pahchante bhi nahi ho do you even know what their name is...? Are aap to vo panjab main kaha rahte hai ye bhi nahi jante ho.... Aap ye sab choro main mom ko bol dungi k main kuch dino ke liya panjab ja rahi hu.....
She said normally byt her question have a complain....
She is right he didn't even know them and here she who always take his family as her does every responsibilities so greatly and he..... He did't even know the names of his in-laws how stupid he is......
Sh- you are weak you can't go anywhere..... Pahle thik ho jao fur main khud le jaunga......
He said not getting any other way to stop her.....
S- are main vaise bhi abhi nahi ja sakte mera workshop chalu hai aor ek bar workshop khatam ho jayega to main khud hi ja sakungi you don't have to bothered yourself.......
Her words again hit her.....
It is his concern his care for her.... But she is thinking that it will bother him.. Taking care of her is not at all a burden for him but how will she even know this when he never show him his concern......
He mock himself and saying her to take rest he left from their......
He is standing in the balcony of the hall  when rishi jiju come to him...
J- what happen sid...?
Sidharth look at jiju and said....
Sh- nothing...
J- i know sid there is something chill mujha bata may be i can help or agar nahi bhi kar paya phir bhi bolne se dill halka hota hai....
Sh- jiju.... I know... I have done a huge mistake without realizing.... I have disappointed everyone.... But kaya i don't even deserve a last chance han... Kaya main itna kharab hu.... Yku know vo mujha uski care bhi nahi karne dati bolti hai k main kudh ko bother na kayu.... Uski care karne se kaya main bother hounga....
J- sidharth.....
He can't believe that the men who is famous for his aura and attitude is complaining like this.....
J- Sidharth issme uski koyi galati nahi hai tune usse kabhi apni life main haq hi nahi diya she even didn't consider herself as you wife pata hai kayu kayuki tune haq nahi diya tujha uski life main apni jagah banani hogi aor ye sirf tu hi kar sakta hai aor koyi nahi...... Vo tujha apni zindagi main jagah nahi dagi par tujha uske zindagi main apni jagah banani hogi.....
Jiju's word make him understand what he have to do......
He make a promise to himself that he'll give her all the rights which he unknowingly snatch from her.......

Sidharth enter in their room and saw her sleeping holding a pillow like a baby......
She show that she is strong but inside she is a baby a cute innocent baby.....
Sidharth goes to her sit beside her and starts stroking her hair.....
Sh- maine apni life main bahut si galatiya ki hau shehnaaz par ab aor nahi main tumhari life ab kabhi dukh nahi ane dunga.... Mujha nahi pata kab tum mari zindagi main itni important ban gayi ab tumha kahi bhi jane nahi dunga...... I promise i'll give you immense love that you'll forget all the pain......
He kiss her forehead and sat on the couch starts doing his work but timely checking her......

It was afternoon when she wakes up and sat on the bed watching this sidharth immediately comes to her....
Sh- kaya huwa uth kayu gayi... Han are you allright...thik ho na kaya huwa bolona.....
He saif with full concern.....
S- are aap bolne doge tab na bolungi.... Main thik hu mujha nicha jana hai maa ka pass main unha miss kar rahi hu.....
She said with a pout.....
Sh- dakho 3 ghante bhi nahi huwa abhi se miss kar rahi ho aor panjab jana hai madam ko.....
He taunt her and she make a pout and gets down of the bed and goes out while sidharth as a puppy follow her....
Sana is feeling something different but ignore and goes to maa room....
Maa saw her and smile while she just lay on her lap......
Maa starts stroking her hair.....
Sidharth also comes at maa's room and saw both of them.....
Sh- mom you know apki bati kaya bol rahi thi.... That she will go to panjab abhi main yaha ah gaya hu to usse aab panjab jana hai apko chor kar.....
He specifically said this coz he want to stop her......
Maa become shocked while she gets up from her lap and about to give explanation......
R- tu mujha chor kar jana cahti hai....
She said very sadly.....
S- nahi maa maine to bas milne jana tha mumma papa se.... Ye to inhons bola.....
And she glare at him.....
R- tu kahi nahi ja rahi next month ham sare jayenga panjab thik hai tu
Sana nodded while glaring sidharth....

It was night when they both come in room....
Sidharth lazily lay on bed while she  stand infront of him keeping her hand on her waist....
Sid look at him confusingly....
S- aapne maa ko aise kayu bola....?
Sh- kaisa bola... He said innocently...
S- ke main unko chor ke jane wali hu han.....
Sh- kayuki tum panjab jane ka bol rahi thi....
S- to maine apne mumma papa se milne ja rahi thi unko thodi chor ke jane wali thi....
She said irritatingly....
Sh- par mujha nahi jane dena tumha.... He said simply....
S- par kayu....?
She said without understanding her words....
Sh- kayuki mujha tum cahiya mare sath.... Always....
His words make her silent.....
She without saying starts moving to washroom when he held her hand....
She look at him... While he pull her close to him.....
Kiss her forehead....
Sana starts struggling to come out from him hold.... When he tighten his hold....
S- sidharth choriya plzzz....
But he didn't leave her....
S- sidharth leave me..... For god sake leave me.....
She said loudly....
He become shocked with her outbust and leave her....
Sh- what happen shehnaaz....?
S- plzz don't do this aap jo kar rahe ho na itne dino se plzz don't do this.... Aap jo bhi cahte ho vo nahi hoga kabhi nahi aapko maa di jiju ruhu sab maaf kar sakte hai par maine nnahi kar sakti itni asani se nahi mera sapne mare life ka vo do saal vapas nahi ayenga mare asu mera pain vo nahi kam honge vo akela pan jo har waqt mujha katne ko dorta hai vo nahi mitange kayuki aap nahi honge abhi shayad aap thode din ka liya free ho aor shayad aap abhi nahi jayoge maa bhi bahut kush hogi aor main bhi kush hu par shirf maa ke liya mari life main jo apke liya place tha na vo apne kabhi bhari hi nahi aor shayad aab vo place main kabhi nahi bharega... Main ab kud ka sath kush rahna sik chuki hu to aab aap mera life main ane ki kosis mat karo... I beg you main aab aor nahi tutna cahti kayuki apke liya main na apki wife hu na hi apki family hu aapke ke liya shayad main kabhi kuch thi bhi nahi aor aab main sachi kuch banna bhi nahi cahti kayuki inn do saalo mai main thak chiki hu apni place dundhte dudhte aor jis jagah ko itna dundhna pade usse abhi cahiye hi nahi.....
She said her heart out and left for washroom leaving a broken sidharth behind.....
This much he had broke her that it is so hard to again fix......
Tears starts flowing from both of their eyes... One is feeling the pain and one is taking out all the pain.......

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....