chapter 4

Flashback......
Vikas is going to talk to Liza when he hear something which make him stop at the door and what he saw was make him shocked.....
Liza is talking to a boy on video call.....
First vikas thought it was some friend but what he hear make is shocked....
L- baby, you know na that i donvt love that sidharth it's just he is very rich and if i marry him and give divorce i can ask for the penalty right......
Vikas was shocked and he immediately takes out his phone and make a video where she is talking about how she will destroy his family...

Flashback ends....

Sidharth and every other family member is angry while sana was beyond shocked how can some one be so evil......
Sh- you bloody...... You are cheating on me that proposal that everything dam thing you do all are just drama from last four year you are doing drama......
He yelled..... Watching him everyone gulp their saliva.......
L- what sid why are you reacting like this han even you didn't love me....
She snapped back......
Sidharth was beyond shocked he never thought that she will do such things......
Sh- you know what Liza i don't even want see your face just get out of my home and my life before i do worst just go away from my sight...... I will make sure you suffer a lot.........
He yelled......
Liza shivers under his voice while everyone is quite.......
Soon Liza left from the haveli glaring sidharth who just give a disgusting look to her......

The whole haveli is silent it is like a huge storm pass through the haveli....
Everything and everyone is silent.....
Naaz know everyone is not in mode to even eat also but she also know that dadu have to take his medicines.....
So she goes to dadu with a plate of food........
S- dadu aap plzz kuch kha lain aapko fir medicines bhi leni hai....
She said with a pleading tone....
While sidharth look at her her mare face have that power to make him calm down......
D- nahi naaz hame bhuk nahi hai.....
S- dadu plzz mare khatir kuch kha lain....
Dadu smile at her and a sudden thought make his heart......
His naazi can now stay with them forever the obstacle hase gone from their path he will definitely make his grandson realize the worth of her....
With this thought he take the food from her hand and eat it and then naaz give him the medicines and take them......
D- dakho jo ho gaya hai usse ab badla nahi vaise bhi hame pahle se bhi vo ladki kuch pasand nahi thi bas naaz ne kaha isiliya ham iss rishtay ke liya razi huya ab acha huwa ki uss ladki ki asliyat samne ah gayi agar shadi ho jati to pata nahi kaya ho jata......
Everyone nodded but sidharth was only looking at shehnaaz how beautifully and smoothly she is handling his family.......

One week passed......
Many thing changed in their life......
Sidharth is now the new sartaj of Bhopal......
Shehnaaz as usually avoid to talk to him or even come infront of him where he always craves for her one look but she always ignore him....
In this two week he get to know many thing about her..... That she always wear simple cloths she only wears Indian cloths she loves big jhumkas and silver bracelet and always wear anklet...... She never do makeup only put light pink lips balm.....
She love to cook..... She love to study literature..... She is fond of poetry......
She always comes to dadu to know about new books.......
He get to know about her past about her parents.......
He is regretting everyday for breaking her heart he get to know how she waited for him till 7 years but his one step ruined everything he canvt even have the curage to face her.......

It was a usually night naaz as usually siting on her favourite place in the garden from last two weeks every night sid used to come and stands a little away from her and see her it has become his regular duty...... But now he can't tolerate her ignorance more so he goes to her and sit beside her.....
Sana was lost in the stars that she didn't notice him.....
Sh- you like stars....?
He ask with a smile looking at her...
S- hmm.....
She just hmmm suddenly she look beside her and realize it was sid.....
She again got conscious......
S- vo maine aapko nahi dakha tha...
Saying she tries go get up when he held her wrist.....
Sh- plzz sit......
She hesitatingly sit beside him......
Sh- vo i saw you tum roj raat ko yaha ati ho ghanto baithti ho yaha..... Kuch kas baat... ?
For the first time sidharth is speaking so softly to anyone.....
S- inn sitaro main mujha mera mumma papa dikte hai aisa lagta hai ki vo mujha dur kahi asman se dak rahe hai......
She again lost on the stars while he sit there only looking at her he did not even leave her wrist and they both didn't even get to know about it.......
Sh- can i ask you something....?
S-hmmm.....
Sh- why did you wait for me....? I mean 7 saal bahut lamba waqt hota hai and tum itni young ho.....
He was speaking more but sana spoke between him....
S- kuch chizo ke karne ya hone ki wajah nahi hoti bas ho jati hai..... Jiss din sagai huyi thi ussi din se aapko apna man liya tha mari zindagi main pahle saks tha aap jinse maine payer kiya..... Han kabhi kisiko batay nahi par payer karne lage tha aapse.... Par shayad hamare payer ke kismat main mukmmal hona nahi likha.....
She confessed her feeling while sidharth was shocked how a person just love someone so selflessly but again the word "tha" makes his heart beat stop.....
What she mean by payer karte tha.... Kaya vo aab mujse payer nahi karti....
He was thinking this when naaz said...
S- vo i m sorry mujha aapse ya sab nahi kahna cahiya tha i know aap iss rishtay ko nahi manta aor main aape koyi force nahi kar rahi bas aapne pucha isiliya bata diya aap plzz iss baat din se mat lagayiye mujha aapse koyi umeed nahi hai aor na main aap par koyi haq jataungi......
Saying she make her wrist free from her grip and left from their.....

Her each and every word is breaking his heart in pieces.... He want her to love him.... He want her to expect things from him...... He want her to show rights of her on him...... If she can know how much he crave for her one look how much he want to see her... He is addicted to see her.... To hear her voice.... To see her smile..... If she knows......

Whereas sana didn't know why for the first time she share something to him..she know she love him but she also know that he didn't love her and this thought breaking her..... She was just ignoring her cozif she speaks to him she will lose her control and will broke down infront of him......

The whole view was witnessed by none other than vikas.....
He know that they both love each other and he gave enough time to them now he have to do something to make sidharth realize about his feeling coz sana already know her feeling but the fear of sidharth's not reciprocating her feelings stopping her to take further steps.....

He knows it was late night but he can't wait for morning so he directly goes to dadu's room.....
And for his luck dadu didn't sleep yet...
Dadu saw him and told him to come....
They both sit on the chairs
Vikas told dadu everything.....
Dadu smiles knowing his grandson's feeling......
D- vikas beta aap pareshan na hoyiye ham kal subah hi kuch karenga.....

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....