chapter 11

They broke the hug after a long.....
Sid look at sana who's eyes were tearful....
Sid quickly kiss her both eyes as if stoping the tears from falling....
He then kiss her forehead resting his lips for sometime assuring her that from now he will never left her side...
Kiss her both cheeks one by one.....
At last he smash his rough lips on her soft lips....
Kissing her passionately while his one hand is rapped around her waist and one is resting on her cheek...
Sana is resting her both palms on his hard chest.....
After a long passionate kiss they broke the kiss and join their forehead breathing heavily....
Sh- naaz..... Thanks for forgiving me....
Sana smile and hug him hiding herself in his chest....
Sidharth then goes to the nearby bench and sit there with shehnaaz on his lap....
She is resting her head on his chest....
Sidharth is holding her protectively in his arms as if saving her from the whole world....
Suddenly something hit her mind....
She immediately sit straight in his lap and look at him....
Sidharth become confused looking at her worried face......
S- sidharthhhh.....
She said in her usual baby voice...
Sh- han baby.....
He also replies in his usual way showing all love.....
S- but mujha to one week bad France jana hoga na main kaya karu.....
She said making a pout.....
He smile and peck his pout....
S- baby you don't have to go anywhere and i have already told di about this unhone mujha assure kiya hai ki tumha kahi jane ki jarurat nahi hai.... Aor vaise bhi i'll not let you go anywhere.....
Sana smile at him and said....
S- ohh isliya diaaj mujse ye sab kah rahi thi.....
She think to herself anf smile while sidharth was lost in her baby face.... Which is looking dam beautiful under the moon light.....
Sana feels his intense gaze and lowered her eyes.....
Sh- main kal hi sabko hamare bare main bata dunga i can't wait to make you mine baby..... I can't wait to make you Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla....
His words sends chills through her whole body.....
S- sidharth sab acha hoga na agar family walo ko hamara rishta manjur na huwa to.....
She said worriedly....
Sh- aiiii..... Why you are thinking negativity i am sure they will be more then happy bacha don't be worried and enjoy those moments......
With his words she again rest her head in his chest and they both look at the sky....
After sometime sid saw sana who is sleeping like a baby in his lap making a pout he smile...
Sh- such a baby she is.... My baby...... Only mine.......
He kissed her forehead while she snuggle more into him.....
He picked her up in his arms and goes to the car he sits on the driving sit still with her in his lap while she is in deep sleep totally snuggle into him.....
He starts the car and drive to the mansion 

The darkness of night is slowly going away and the light of a new morning of their life reducing the darkness of night....
They reach the mansion....
Sana is in deep sleep feeling way more confortable in the warmth of his love...
He slowly comes out of the picking her up in his arms goes to her room.....
Make her lay on bed and fully cover her with blanket and keeping pillow beside her so that she didn't wake up comes out of her room not before kissing her nose......

He goes to his room....
And lay on bed but sleep was far away from his eyes he is very excited to tell his family about his lady love as he know how desperately his family is waiting for this kind of news....
The thought of naaz as his wife making his heart swell in happiness and pride......
He starts looking at the door....
How much change needed in this room.... What his naaz will like.... Where he should keep their wedding picture.... As this room is looking like a typical bachelor's room.... It must be look like a married couple's room....
All the thoughts were making him feels like the most happiest person in this world.....
He was lost in his thoughts when sun rays fall on his face indicating him  that it was morning he look at the watch showing 6 in the morning he directly goes to washroom freshen up and goes to gym.....
He at 8 comes down and saw everyone sitting in the hall....
Though he had not sleep all night but his face is glowing....
Naaz's unconditional love makes his face glow like this....
Ruhi di saw him coming down all happy....
She immediately understand that they have sorted out everything....
He sat beside his mom wishing everyone morning....
Akriti ji his mom said....
A- bacha aaj itni jaldi tayir ho gaya tu..
Sh- ham vo mom kuch important baat karni thi....
A- okay beta ruk thoda sana ko ah jane de ek sath breakfast karte waqt bol dena.....
Sh-  no mom.... Naaz is sleeping usko sone do....
He did not realize and said....
Rubi di smile and to tease him said...
R- sid bhai tujha kaise pata sana sorry sorry naaz so rahi hai... And vo naaz kabse ho gayi....
She give him a teasing smile while sid's mom sense something new....
A- kaya chal raha hai koyi bolega mujha.....
Sidharth was about to say when ruhi di said...
R- mom i am telling you.... And she starts telling her everything knowing exactly that her brother is totally useless in all those things he will not be able to tell mom about him and naaz.....
But she did not tell about the marriage thing....
Akriti ji smile and said....
A- ye to bahut kushi ki baat hai to main aaj hi sana se iss bare main baat karungi.....
Sh- mom i have already told her and also proposed her to marry me....
He said with a low voice looking life a puppy.....
Akriti ji's eyes winded hearing this....
A- and what she said...?
Sh- yes.....
He said in a puppy not knowing how his mom will react but for his luch his mom hug him tightly.....
A- good choice... Good choice...
Said patting his back....
He smile whole heatedly....
A- main aaj hi shimla call karke sab ko bata dungi and ham kal hi shimla ja rahe hai waha hi sab hoga as dadi is also there.....
Bas sana ko ane do nicha i am so excited to talk to her meri bachi.... I am so happy sid today you give me a very great news.....
Sid is smiling like a mad.....
Ruhi di chuckle seeing him like this....

After sometime their eyes fall on sana who is coming down wearing a jumpsuit her hair is tied in a high ponytail....
She hurriedly come down and said....
S- hy sorry sorry... Main late ho gayi naa aaj..... Sorry sorry.....
She stop speaking when she feel akritu ji looking at her....
S- kaya huwa aunty..... Is everything alright.....?
She asked worriedly when akriti ji just come close to her and hug her tightly... Sana was shocked with her gesture....
A- meri bachi i can't wait to see you as my daughter in law.....
Sana lookat sid he nodded giving her assurance she then look at akriti ji who kissher forehead lovingly....
Making sana all red...... 

Thudd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika...