chapter 5

It was night.... The whole day goes in chit chatting.... With the family... Noor's cute antics.... And a lot of family moments...

Sana is in their room..... Looking at the whole room..... It was a beautiful room with white colour..... As is he didn't like any other colour, there are many photos of sidharth himself and also with mom in the whole room....

She is busy in admiring the whole room.... When she heard the sound of door....
She turned and saw sidharth entering in the room.....

Sana smile a little while he come and said...
Sh- noor slept.... ?
S- han... She always sleep with maa as main raat main school ke kam complete karne main busy rahti hu so.....
Sh- ohh.....
Again their is silence....
Sidharth don't know what to say and shehnaaz don't know what to do.....
They both were having same awkward feeling....
Sh- tum change kar lo.....
In which sana nodded and goes to washroom...
While sid changes in another bathroom....

After sometime sana comes out....
S- ummm vo..... Sana is feeling a little hesitate to start the conversation....
Sh- shehnaaz.... Liston.... We know... Ki hame time lagega to be cordial with each other but ase awkward feel karne se kuch nahi hoga... Atlast we should be friends right....
He said with a smile and she nodded....
S- thik hai....
Sh- so friends....
He smile while forwarding hand....
S- friends
Said while shaking hand with him....
Sh- acha chalo so jate hai... It's already late...
Sana just hummed looking at whole room.... To find a suitable place for sleeping....
Sidharth understand this and said...
Sh- ham friends hai right to ham ye bed share kar sakte hai.....
He said very politely....
Sana just smile and nodded....
After they both slept but in their sides with a gap between them......

Next morning....
Rita gi knock at the door of their room....
While sana wakes up and saw that he is sleeping....
She goes and open the door and saw rita ji standing there with noor sleeping....
S- mom aap itni subah.... Good morning...
She said while taking noor from in her arms..
R- vo beta main aor tara jara walk pe ja rahe tha to socha noor ko tumhare pass chor de.. Ham breakfast taq ah jayenga....
She informs her while sana nodded....
Sana enter into the room... And make noor sleep beside sidharth while keeping pillow at another side.... She kissed her forehead and left to get freshen up....

While coming out of washroom.... She saw a scene while make her lips curve in a beautiful smile....
Sidharth is playing with sleeping noor...
Sana smile while watching them.... 
Suddenly sidharth's eyes land on her....
Sh- good morning shehnaaz.....
He wish her sweetly she also wished him back....
S- vo subah maa aor mom walk pa ja rahe tha to noor ko yaha de kar gaye hai i hope apki nind disturb nahi huyi...
She said very politely....
Sh- are not at all ulta mujha to bahut acha laga noor yaha hai.... Aor tum ye bar bar ase mujha bolna plzz band karo noor mari bhi bachi hai i always feel happy jab vo mare pass hoti hai to tum plzz ye sab bate sochna band kar do....
His words bring a smile on her face she nodded while smiling and after getting ready in simple suit she said..
S- main breakfast ki tayari karti hu aap ready ho jayiye maa aor mom bhi abhi ati hi hongi...
Sidharth nodded while she goes down....

After some time every one is present in breakfast table when they saw sidharth coming down holding noor in his arms....
Sana become shocked to see noor all ready...
S- are meri bacha aaj mare bagair ready bhi ho gayi....
She said while taking noor from him...
Sh- aor nahi to kaya aaj princess ko uske papa ne jo tayiyar kiya hai.... Haina noor....
Hearing sid noor giggle....
Both the mothers were admiring the trio with so much love they were happy atlast their children got someone who is there for each other to support each other.....
Afyer having breakfast they both left for their work and noor is with her nani and dadi she is way more happy having nani and dadi both with her....
Rita ji insist sidharth to drop shehnaaz to her school so they both left together....

It was around 8 at night....
Sid come back from home.... And as he enters he hear a very sweet voice calling him papa.....
He look at the couch where noor is sitting with her dadi and nani playing as she saw him entering she scream in a baby voice....
Everyone look at the door saw sidharth his all tiredness flew away wuth this sweet voice.....
He is feeling a strange feeling someone calling him papa... He always dream of having someone who call him papa....
And now it is a beautiful reality....
He keep his bag on the table and take noor in his arms....
Sh- my princess.... Papa ko miss kiya....?
He ask in a baby voice...
While noor nodded hugging him....
Shehnaaz comes out from kitchen and saw them a smile come on her face....
She can't thank god enough to get such a beautiful family... Her noor get her father is the biggest thing.... 

It's been more then a month of their wedding.....
It seems the beautiful time... Both for them and their families.... Both the mother got a partner.... And noor.....
She is more them happy she is totally a papa's princess.... Sidharth pamper her alot... Ebery girl is papa's favourite.... And she is like a blessing in their life.... Every morning sidharth wanted noor beside him.... His day starts with her and ends with her.... As if she is the light of his life......
In this one month....
Sidharth life had changed a lot... Till now he used to do everything by himself but now thinks were totally different he want shehnaaz in his every work from cloths to files to food everything.... He is so much dependent over her.... Before going to office in every minute he used to call her... Unknowingly she had become so much important for him that he himself doesn't know nor she does..... He always drop her to her school and send driver to pick her up... He is so much protective towards her... He care for her to no end.... The conversation between them isuch more then before... And the care the protectiveness towards her which he have is unknown to himself also....

Whereas she.....
She have sukoon in her life...  That pain she used to feel everynight sleeping alone have now gone away.... She know that she have someone who is there for her.... She know she is not alone now.... His dependence his care his protectiveness everything matter to the so much she know that he have become a very important part lf his life.... She loves to spend time with him... She loves to do his work.... She love to be with him.... But.... That thought that he loved someone else always stops her to go more close to him to take a small initiative towards him.... She know that she can't be more then friend to him and she have accepted it.... But she is happy coz she have him she is okay him being friend.... She always adore him with noor.... She respect him so much.... She is happy with her small family.....

He till now thought that he loved Raima but he don't that his heart now beats for someone else unknowinyly and unintentionally she have already enter in his heart and have already made is hers.... Just he have to realize it and may be his life is going so smooth that he didn't realizing the importance lf her......

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....