chapter 10

Sidharth was sitting on the floor resting his back on the board while his naaz is sitting on his lap hiding her face on his neck......
After that kiss she didn't speak a word and sid understand her situation this is the first time she feels like this..
He is continuously kissing her head while patting her back she is so small as if she is the lost peace of him which comes only for him and totally fits in him......
Sh- naaz.....
He spoke so softly
S-hmmm.....
She just hmmed...
Sh- bhuk nahi lagi hai kaya....
S- hmm....
Sh- agar tum aise bas hmm hmm karti rahi to fir main aise hi tumha utha kar nicha la jaunga fir mujha mat bolna....
Sana immediately takes her head back and look at him with a shocked face...
Sidharth chuckle and peck her nose...
Sudden blush comes in her face....
She immediately tries to get up from his lap when his words makes her heart beat more faster....
Sh- i can't wait to to be yours naaz main bas aaj hi dadu se hamari shadi ki baat karunga....
He said with a determination in his voice while naaz's hearts starts beating more faster.....
S- sidharth plzz jane dijiye na.... She spoke with utmost love and shyness....
Sidharth chuckle at her shyness.... He just kiss on her forehead and mumbled..
Sh- meri naaz......
She gets up from his lap and run out of his room while he just chuckle.....

All the family members were having their dinner while sidharth is continuously looking at his naaz who is not able to look at him she is quietly having her food while he was only looking at her...
Dadu notice all those things and smile said...
D- naaz bacha aapki tickets kab ki hai Hyderabad ki
He know how to make them speak...
Naaz look at dadu then look at sid who was looking at dadu that why he want her to go....
D- bataye hame aapka ghar v to thik karwana hai aor jab taq aap sattle nahi hoti vidhi waha aapke sath rahegi aab bole apki tickets kab ki hai.
S- vo...vo...dadu...maine....maine aab taq tickets book nahi ki hai....
She is not able to say the real thing...
D- thik hai ham aapki tickets book kar deta hai agle hafta ki....
That's it for sidharth....
Sh- vo nahi jayegi...
Said in loud voice sidharth...
Everyone look at him with a confused look while dadu smile and sana look down.....
Ashok baba said...
A- par beta aap achanaq.....
Sh- payer karta hu main naaz se aor shadi karna cahte hai.....
He said while looking at naaz...
She is looking down not knowing what will she do....
While rita maa's face light up with happiness she is so happy that finally her son accepted her....
D- han jante sidharth ham to aapko jab ahsas nahi huya tha tab se pata hai hamne duniya dakhi hai sidharth aapki akhon se apke payer ka saf pata chalta hai....
Ham bahut kush hai aap dono k liya....
All the family member were happy naaz was full red with all this sidharth was smiling showing his bunny teeth..
While dadu said.....
D- hamne pahle hi pandit ji se baat karli hai 2 din baad hi shadi hogi ham nahi chate ki aor dar ho.....
Sab tayari suru kar lijiye.....
Sidharth is in cloud nine only two days after two days naaz will be all his no obstacle will be in between them....
Naaz is smiling shyly her intazar of 7 years now soon going to be end her intazar for him to be hers is going to be end suddenly all the pain all the waitings is become so soothing.....

After all the discussion all of them goes to their respective room as from tomorrow the preparations will start...

Sana was standing infront of the picture of her parents shedding happy tears.....
S- mumma papa meraintazar mukammal ho gaya.... Mera har gam har dard sab kuch unhone khatam kar diya mumma.... Vo bhi mujse payer karte hai jitna main karti hu apki naaz ko uska sathi uska hasafar uska sid mil gaya mumma......
She is smiling in tears looking at the picture when she feels two strong arms caged her from behind she know who is this....
She leaned back and rest her head on his hard chest closing her eyes she smile....
Sh- mumma papa se baat kar rahi thi...
Sidharth said while hugging her from back.....
S- hmmm.....
She just hmmed feeling his touch....
Sidharth make her turn and kiss her forehead.....
Sana tip toed to his hight cupped his face in her small palm and bend her head a little and give a soft kiss on his forehead.....
Sidharth is just overwhelmed with this..... For the first time naaz does something like this....
S- thank you sidharth for accepting my love mujha apnane k liya....
She had tears when he put finger on her lips.....
Sh- shssss.... Bas don't thank me naaz you know what naaz thank you to mujha tumha kahna cahiya itna kuch hone k bad bhi tumha mujha mera payer ko accept kiya....
He is speaking through his heart.....
Sh- ye kaisa jadu kar diya hai tumne naaz main jo kabhi apni responsibilities k alawa kuch sochta bhi nahi tha aaj sabke liya sochne laga hu mujha jeena k liya kisiki jarurat nahi thi par aab tumhare bina jina ka socha bhi nahi jata pgal bana diya hai tumne naaz apne payer main apni masumiyat main apne muskurat main pgl ho chuka hu tumhare liya junoon ho tum mari..... Zindagi ban gayi ho......
He speaks his heart out while she shivers looking at the intensity of love he had for her.....
She just hug him tightly hiding herself in him and he embrance her tightly not letting anyone even to see her.....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....