chapter 7

The whole week goes in hurry sidharth was hell busy in his work but he always takes out time for his family for his daughter and also for his wife unknowingly.....
Despite of busy schedule he tries to come home early as now he knows that someone is waiting for him..... He feels happy with the thought.....
His work also gets easy.... He is not more stressed as now he have someone who always makes him relax even with her smile also.... And the cherry on the cake was his princess her only calling him papa is enough to make his heart relax....
Today is his designs launch....
He is excited.... He is nervous.... He is happy
Today first time shehnaaz will saw his work... And it is the main reason of his feeling but he himself doesn't know this....
His heart is beating more faster with the passing time....
He is on the venue......

Soon guest starts arriving at the venue media was present there.....
All were waiting for the new launch....

Sidharth is receiving the guests himself at the entrance while others were handling the guest....
When his eyes land on the car which he had sent to receive his family.....

He directly goes to the car and soon both the maas comes down.... And then sidharth take noor in his arms.... She is looking like a doll...

 She is looking like a doll

Noor's dress....

And then forward his hand for his wife....
Shehnaaz hold his hand comes out give a smile to him.....
His eyes stuck on her she is looking so beautiful.....
She is wearing so simple cloths but still her looks were killing.....

Shehnaaz's dress

Shehnaaz's dress....