chapter 14

It was night.....
They both have their dinner and now sitting on the garden watching the sky full of star.....
Sidharth is holding her tight and she is totally snuggle into him like a teddy
The weather is also cold..... Cold breeze were touching their faces.....
Sana is lost in looking at the starts and sidharth is lost in her he is looking at her eyes which were so bright happiness can be visible in her eyes....
Shehnaaz's word bring him back.....
S- sidharth ye starts kitne beautiful hai na.....
She said lost in the sky while he just hummed looking at her....
S- aapko pata hai mari maa hamesha kahti thi ki jab koyi insan god ka pass chala jata hai to vo star banke hamesha unke loved once ko dakte hai..... Mari maa baba bhi starts banke hame dak rahi hongi na....
She said with a smile but her smile have a pain a pain of not having her parents beside her.....
His hold on her become more tight he didn't even imagine the pain that that she have gone through that also alone, the mare thought shivers his heart....
Sidharth don't have words.....
S- jante ho sidharth mare baba na mujse bahut payer karte tha.... Unhone mujha kabhi kisi cheez ki kami nahi hone di din raat kam karte tha thaki mujha koyi problem na ho... Main maa aor baba hamara ek chota sa par bahut payara sa ghar tha.... Paise bhale hi kam ho par kushi bahut jayada thi....

This is the first time shehnaaz is opening about her pains infront of someone she never talks about her pain she never complains but this time she is sharing her sorrow which is buried in her heart from so long....
Actually she never find someone who will comfort her in her breakdown she never get assurance in her life......
S- aapko pata hai sidharth baba cahte tha ki kain padhu apr kuch banu and i also love studying mujha ek sukoon milta tha jab bhi main books padti thi par jab maa baba vhale gaya to unke sath unka sapne bhi chale jaye par fir mujha anamika di ke homeworks karne ke liya malik bolte tha aor fir se mari life main books aye phir unlogone ne anamika di ko madat karne ke liya mujha school jane diya par fir shadi aor......
She stop in middle sidharth is looking at her.....
He is really feeling guilty how can he never thought about her dreams every girl had dreams how can he forget that... He never tries to talks about her liking her disliking.....
Sana saw his face and immdiately curse to ruin their moment.....
S- sidharth ye sab choriya aor ye batayiye ki ham kal kaha jayenga....
She tries to cheer up....
Sidharth look at her those beautiful eyes which was hiding so much pain... Sh- naaz..... What did you wanted to be....
He asked.... While she looks down and smile a little bit.....
S- i wanted to teach small children.... I always want make a school which can provide education to those children who can't get education coz of some issues......
She said with a shine in her eyes....
Her dream is also pour like her.....
He just smile at her hpw pour she is...
Sana know that he may be feeling guilty but she didn't want him to feel like coz he is best she know he is best her husband if she can even sacrifice her dream for him coz he had give her everything which she had crave for....
S- acha sidharth aab batao na ham kal kaha jayenga.....
She said bringing him back from his thoughts.....
He smile at her and peck her head...
Sh- morning main mari meeting hai phir we will go to see different places...
She smile with excitement....

In morning sidharth wakes up and saw his beautiful wife sleeping.... He kissed her forehead while ruffle her hair and got up.....
He after getting ready goes for his meeting as it is in early morning....

When she gets up she saw the bed is empty.....
She immediately gets up and goes to washroom after getting ready in a salwar suit she comes down....
But didn't find sidharth.... When the guard inform her the he had left early...

After one hour he comes back....
She is sitting on the sofa of the hall when she saw him entering she runs to him and hug him tightly while he also rap his arms around her with a little bit shocked.....
Sh- kaya huwa bacha......
S- aap kaha gaye tha han pata hai main kitna dar gayi thi yaha akela....
She said complaining while he kiss her head and said....
Sh- bacha tum so rahi thi aor mera early morning ki meeting thi....
S- tho kaya mujha utha deta na aap...
Sh- aab kaya kare mari biwi itni sundar lag rahi thi sote huwa ki uthane ka dill nahi kiya....
He said with a husky voice....
While she become beetroot red.....
He just lift her face with his thumb holding her chin....
And kiss her forehead while she close her eyes.....
S- ham kab ghumne jayenga....
Sh- bas kuch nasta karle phir jayenga mujha pata hai aab tak tumne kuch nahi khaya hoga....
While she bite her lips looking at him with puppy eyes how much he know her......
After that sidharth lift her in his arms and goes to kitchen while he make her sit on the kitchen slab.....
S- main bana deti hu kuch....
She was about to get down when he said....
Sh- nahi biwi ji aap baithiye aaj apke pati apke liya nasta banayenga....
He then start making breakfast while she kept looking at him....
This guys always have lots of servent around him will make breakfast for her she never imagined this...
After making breakfast he stand infront of her while she cressed her legs around his waist and he starts feeding her also eat himself....
She is falling madly for this person even more sidharth who can do everything in a blink of his eyes is doing so much for her it feels so special.....
After having breakfast....
He again lift her in his arms and take her to their room...
Making her stand on her feet said...
Sh- now go and get ready we will be leaving in 30 minutes....
He was about to turn when she held his hand in her small hand....
He look at her raising an eye brow...
She just hug him digging her face in his chest kissing her chest while he smile at her.....
S- i love you....
She said innocently from his chest....
Sh- i love you more mera bacha..... Said kissing her head.....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....