chapter 9

Ruhi with a lot of difficulty clam down sid a little bit she give him water and he gulp it.....
R- sidharth batao kaya huwa hai tumhare bich sab to thik tha achanak kaya ho gaya......?
Sidharth starts narrating whole incident how he first time meet her in shimla how he get to know that she is a big fan of him since long and her wish to meet him once in life but eventually they become friends and the whole time he stay in shimla she comes very close to him.... But then he had to come back to mumbai and for months they were not in touch but then again they both come face to face in that meeting..... And then they again get close to each other.... He become addicted with her presence but after that party that night sana proposed him and he didn't know what to do so he simply said that they were only friends and they should maintain distance but then when sana starts staying away from him its shattering him he canvt stay away from her......
Ruhi hear all those thing and she know that sidharth is not realizing his thought as many thing has happen in his life that he created wall around him but he didn't know when sana broke the wall and make a place in his heart..... He is a shattered person after their father's death he takes all responsibilities and he forget to leave his life..... It is not his fault he never feels the feeling of true love......
R- sidharth do you love her....?
She asked as she had to make him realize.....
Sh- di i.... I.... Really don't know......
He is fighting a huge fight under his heart.......
R- then usko yaha rakkar kayu taklif dena hai jane de usse tu apni feelings ko lakar confusion hai to vo bachari kayu suffer kare usse jane de......
She know she had hit the right point...
Sh- no.....
He shout.....
Sh- no di.... I can't.... I can't let her go.... Main uske bina nahi rah sakta..... Di you know vo jab mera pass hoti hai i get that peace which i was longing for so many years.... Mujha kisiki fikar koyi stress nahi hota.... I feel like... I get my home.... Uska bas mera pass hona hi mere liya kafi hai di.... Plzz usse rok lo plzz....
He is requesting her.....
R- but sidharth tu to usse payer nahi karta aor aaj nahi to kal usse kissi aor ka hona hi hoga sid.....
She was about to say more when sid yelled....
Sh- no.... She can't be anyone's else..... She is mine she is only mine......
R- how she is yours sid how.... You didn't love her.....
She also retaliate with same range in her voice....
Sh- who said i donvt love her.... Han i madly love her dam it why can't you understand....
He shout.....
Ruhi di smile at him and he realize what he said.....
Sh- di... I...i...love her.... But.... If she comes in my life.... The dullness of my life will make her life dull di.....
He is worried......
R- sidharth payer zindagi ko kushiyo se bhar deta hai bhai vo ladki tujpar akh band karke bharosa kar ti hai tab se jab vo tujha janti bhi nahi thi aab to vo tujha isna ache se janti hai.... Agar aab tu usse dur karta hai apni life se to vo tum dono ki life ko destroy kar dega.......
She make him understand the reality...
Sh- di but maine usse bahut hurt kiya hai di main kase usse japas jeetunga....
R- main usska jana cancel kar dungi but main usse shirf ye bolungi ki usse 1 week bad jana hai warna vo nahi rukegi.........
Sidharth smile at her amd hug her tightly....
Ruhi di patted his back and leave the room when she stop amd said...
R- bhai vo bahut achi ladki hai kismat se aisi ladki milti hai usse dur mat jane dena.....
Sidharth nodded and she left from there....

While sana whole night just cries and cries and eventually sleep took over her....
Next morning she woke up and after getting ready she goes down....
When ruhi di inform her that she have to stay here for 1 week for some formalities.....
She nodded as she didnvt want to show anything.....
She after having breakfast goes to her room but in way someone pulled her...
She was about to shout when a strong palm rest on her mouth....
It was sidharth she look at him with so much hurt and pain in her eyes....
Sh- shehnaaz just 5 mint plzz mari baat sunlo.....
He request her.....
He remove his palm and she said....
S- boliye.....
She is not looking at his eyes coz if she looks in those eyes she will broke down.....
Sh- sana i know... Maine bahut galati ki i know main tumha hurt kiya but i didn't do that intentionally mujha idea bhi nahi tha ka kaya ho raha tha.... I m sorry for everything i did.... Tum jab mujse dur jane lagi tab mujha realize huwa k.... K maine nahi rah sakta tumhare bina tum mari zindagi ban gayi ho naaz i can't breath without you..... I really love you naaz.... I don't know when how.... But i have fallen madly in love with you plzz don't go plzz......
He said all this thing with cracking voice tears welled up in his eyes.....
Sana's heart skipped a beat but his words which he said that night ranged in his mind and she said....
S- nahi sidharth i don't think you love me it just aapko mujpar taras ah raha hai ke main itne buri halat main hu but main thik ho jayungi time lagega par hp jayungi and uss din apne thik bola tha i am not your type..... Ham bahut alag hai main bas ek mare fan hu apki baki logo ki tarah i don't think mera jane se apko koyi fark padega.... Apko ye sab bolne ki zarurat nahi hai.. Saying this she freed herself from him and starts leaving from there... Leaving a broken sidharth behind....
But his voice stop her.....
Sh- i will win you back naaz..... Tumha lagta hai ki main ye sab bas aise hi bol raha hu but me and mu heart knows that each and every word that i had said all are true my feelings are real and i know that ye tum bhi achi tarah janti ho.... I will win you back it's a promise to myself tum mari ho shirf mari naaz you are mine and you belong to mine kahi nahi jane dunga tumha....
He said all this with a determination in his voice....
She shivered with his words which is showing all rights.....
She left from there but her heart is feeling some relief she is feeling a strange relief......
She didn't know what will happen and now she had left everything over destiny.......

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....

KUCH DASTAN (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें