chapter 11

Sana's was totally disturbed by all those things happening around her....
She is totally new for all this she never think that one day she have to face this kind of things she have to tolerate the ex of her own husband whom he still loved....
Till now her life only have pain but she is leaving a simple life....
But now her life have become this much difficulty that everyday there is a new complication waiting for her....
She is not losing her control....
She needs words....
Enough of those thinks....
Always she can't be the person whom should understand....
Only one person's efforts can't be enough to make a relation successful....
If he doesn't take her as his wife than he had to make distance with her......

After the school got over.....
She directly goes to hus office....
Standing at the entrance of RS_Creation....
She looks at the building it was the first time she had come here.....
She enters....
Everyone know her so they greet her and show her the cabin of sidharth....

She took a deep breath before knocking at the door.....
A stern voice come from the cabin...
Come in......
She enter in the cabin and saw him doing something in the laptop....

Sidharth looks up and saw her.....
His face expression immediately soften seeing her in his cabin for the first time....
He pass a huge smile to her....
Seeing his smile all her restlessness just flew away.....
He gets up from his place and hurriedly come to her.....
And hug her tightly making her shocked with his action.....

He was so restless from morning he is frustrated with all the news around him.... He is angry and shouting on everyone... But just seeing her infront of him was enough for his restless heart to feel calm....

He come out the hug still holding her by waist so close to him....
Sh- shehnaaz tum yaha...
He is so happy seeing her.... His voice is sounding happy....
Seeing his happiness she can't get the courage to ask about all the article....
S- vo my school got over so i thought to come here sath jayenga ghar to Noor will be happy na isiliya.....
She make an excuse....
Sh- acha shirf noor ke liya apne pati se milne ko bilkul dill nahi karta....
He said with a puppy face....
S- sidharth aisa nahi hai.....
Sh- you know shehnaaz i was missing you so much....
He whisper near her forehead and rest his lips over her forehead.....
Sana close her eyes feeling his lips....
They were standing at the same position for a long time....
They he join their forehead....
Sana have a smile on her face which she had lost after reading those articles.....
Sh- Naaz......
He for the first time call her with a nick name which sends shivers in her body.....
S- hmmm....
She just hummed.....
This is the first she is feeling this much intensity.... His closeness have something different.....
He hold her hand and take her to his chair and make her sit there.... Making her shocked....
S- sidharth ye apki chair.....
She is saying this while trying to get up but he make her sit there and said....
Sh- aor main tumhara husband hu samjhi so indirectly you are the big boss....
He said with a smile.....

Before he coule say more......
The door got open....
They look at the door....
Sidharth facial expression changed looking at the person.....
He said in a stern voice.....
Sh- what is this behaviour Raima.....
He said greeting his teeth....
Yes that person is Raima....
Shehnaaz look at her....
Her smile flew away from her face....
Those articles she had forgotten everything again come in her mind.....

Raima look at shehnaaz sitting in his chair...
And get shocked.....
She knows how he used to get angry when she sit on his chair....
He is so possessive about his chair his position.....

R- ohh.... Sorry i didn't know that shehnaaz is also here.....
Sh- you should learn manners..... I am your boss and you should knock before entering in you boss's cabin....
He says still standing infront of his chair where shehnaaz is sitting....
She tries to get up but he again make her sit there....
Sh- Naaz sit here na why you are getting up...
His tone get softer for his naaz....
Shehnaaz is little uncomfortable.... No one can be confortable infront of her husband's ex.....
R- vo sorry.... Actully i just come to show you those articles.... See still everyone is mad for us...
She says all smilingly while showing her phone.....
Sidharth immediately look at shehnaaz he till now had not told her about the article but he didn't know that she had already saw those articles.....
Raima's words pinch her heart so badly....
Still people are mad for them....
Yes them.....
Sidharth Shukla and Raima Mittal....
Them....
She didn't even stand close to them....
She is his wife but..... She is not his love....
It's all about them....
The story is about them....
She is just a side character who doesn't even exist for people....
The media know that he is married then also they publish those articles isn't it enough to show her.... What her actual place in this story......
Her thoughts were making her heart burst out....
She with lot of difficulty controling her tears said.....
S- sidharth.... I should leave now.... Noor is waiting aap apna kam kahatam kare i won't disturb you....
Saying she run from there.... Before he could say more.....
The happiness of Raima's face looking at those articles.... Were adding fuel on her thoughts.....
She is so happy.... That means she want them to be again together and she is the third person in their life....

She sits on the car....
Tears were unstoppable.... She kept wiping tears but as much as she wipes more fall from her eyes.....

Looking at her running his anger now knows no bound.....
He throw all the things in the floor... And shout.....
Sh- what the hell is this Raima.... Tumhari problem kaya hai......
His voice can be heard from outside also....
Everyone is shocked with his voice....
Raima close her eyes and after few second she open her eyes and goes close to him...
Putting one hand over his cheek....
She come more close to him and said...
R- what are you doing sidharth....? You love me right to phir ye sab kayu kar rahe ho mujha pata hai you still love me maine apni galati realize kar liya hai sidharth.... Plzz baby give me one last chance.... I love you... Plzz one last chance ham fir se pahle jaise ho jayenga... Main tum hamari love story hogi ye.... We will be again together....
Hamara payer sidharth.... Plzz give me a chance....
She says coming close to him.....

Thuddd
That's all for today

KUCH DASTAN (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें