chapter 8

They both stand up from their places....
The guys adi come close to them and directly hug shehnaaz....
Watching them sidharth was totally become a fair ball... His anger his jealousy is at it's peak.... He fist his hand... His eyes were splitting fire....
After sometime they broke the hug... Shehnaaz's smile which looking at any other guy is something which he can't tolerate....
He to gain their attention fakes a cough...
Which brings their attention towards him...
S- sidharth..... He is Adi... I mean Aditya Sen..
He is new in university tumhare jane ke bad hi isne admission liya hai... Aor adi he is...
Before she could speak adi speek inbetween...
A- sidharth Shukla right... Inhe kau nahi janega after all pure university main tum dono ke carche hai....
His this word makes him proud but only for sometime.... Coz his next boil his blood....
A- and now hamri dosti ke charce hai... Kayu sana....
He said while passing a smile to sana.... Which she reciprocate....
A- waise tum dono yeha... Sana tumne to kaha tha that now he is much busy in his work that you both even meet very rarely..
His words were hitting sidharth.... He is with lot of difficulty control himself from beating the life out of that adi...
S- are adi vo aaj sunday tha to isiliya vaise tu yaha....
A- mujha kuch kam tha....
Sana smile and said...
S- baith na join us...
And that it for sidharth he can't tolerate this man around her...
Sh- naaz we are getting late chale aor vaise bhi aaj ham aor bhi jagha jana hai...
His voice is clearly showing that he didn't want him to join them...
Sana fake smile a little....
Adi is little upset with his behaviour but surge off...
A- okay guys i'll join you both at night... Vaise bhi aaj tera ghar bhi ah rahe hai ham sab... Chal bye....
Sid is a little confused with his words...
After coming out of the mall he hold shehnaaz hand and ask...
Sh- vo tera ghar kayu ayega
He asked while making faces...
S- are vo exams ke bad ham sare free tha to hamne socha ki aaj mera ghar night out karte hai isiliya sab ah rahe hai palak aor megha ne to Rohan aor Gaurav ko bhi bula liya hai isiliya uske ye bola....
She speaks with a little sadness as they all were going to be together after a long as gaurav and varun have left university with sidharth....
Sh- aor tune mujha ek bar bhi nahi bola...
He also speaks with a sadness...
Sana is shocked with his words....
S- tu kaha ab free rahta hai vaise bhi isiliya nahi bola janti thi ki tujha kuch na kuch kam hoga to main tujha disturb nahi karna chahti thi...
She speaks with a little pain....
Sidharth can sense that sadness in her voice...
Sh- tu ek bar bolti to tujha pata haina ki main tujha kabhi mana nahi karta phir bhi....
His words also shows disappointment....
S- isiliya to nahi disturb karna cahti thi....
Sh- tu kabhi mujha disturb nahi kar sakti naaz tujha pata hai ye....
He speaks with utmost love...
S- pahle main bhi yahi sochti thi sidharth par aab aisa nahi lagta.... Khair chor abhi puchti hu tu ayega aaj raat....
She speaks trying to avoid the intense conversation...
Sh- tujha puchna ki jarurat nahi hai naaz... Main jarur ayunga....
Sana smile at him.....
They both left from their....

It was night shehnaaz is in her home.... The whole terrace is decorated for their night party....
Soon megha and palak comes and after them gaurav and rohan also come there....
Sana unknowing waiting for Sidharth to come......
They starts their party....
They were so engrossed in themselves... But suddenly a strong pair of arms encircle around shehnaaz's waist.....
She know who is this.... Her breath stuck on her throat... As this is the first time he doing something like this that also infront of everyone....
All the others saw them....
Palak and megha know what's going on between them all the problems as they are with shehnaaz they were shocked......
P- sidharth tum.... I mean tu to aajkal bahut busy rahte ho... Hame laga nahi tha that you will come....
Sidharth smile at him and making his hold tight on her said...
Sh- you all know nah that meri naaz agar kuch bolti hai mujha to i can't deny her...
Megha said.....
M- no.... Mtlb itne time se to tumha apne naaz ki baat yaad nahi ayi shayad isiliya puch rahe tha....
She taunt him....
While sid feels guilty.... Sana gesture them not to speak like this....
Sid feels bad while seeing their eyes... As if their are lots of questions.....
And he can't answer them....
Sometimes it was only time which can make distance and also can reduce the distance and in their relationship time is the biggest player....
Sh- naaz.... He tries to speak when she while turning towards him holding him hand in her.
S- you don't have to justify yourself sidharth, i can understand... Plzz aaj jab waqt mila hai to usse aise sad hokar mat jane do enjoy yourself.....
She speaks with a smile.....
While sidharth just looks deeply into her eyes finding all the unsaid emotions....
Sh- you know naaz.... You are the best thing that ever happen to me....
He speaks honestly..... While her cheeks turns red.....
He just kiss her cheeks and goes to rohan and gaurav leaving a flushed shehnaaz behind....

Sidharth Gaurav and Rohan were speaking but all the time sidharth is only looking at his naaz.... As if his eyes were refusing to look anywhere else.... His eyes were getting it's peace while looking at her... Her giggles.... Her smile.... Her pout.... Her hands the way they keep moving while she talk... Her getting irritated while her hair come over her face..... Every dam think is noticed by him... As if he is reading her.....
Gaurav and Rohan saw him and smile....
G- kaya huwa sidharth itna khuwa hai naaz main....
He speaks....
Sh- uhhh don't call her naaz it was only my right to call her that and you know this....
He speaks sternly.....
They both chuckle....
R- waise tu to busy rahta hai to phir aaj kaise.
Sh- i really did wrong yaar i get that much busy in achieving my goals that i forget everything.... But... She.... She is something i can't forget.... Maine to busy rahte huwa bhi shirf usske bare main hi sochta tha pata nahi kaise itna distance ah gaya hamare bich...

Gaurav and Rohan look at him and smile they can see how badly he had fallen in love that he can't even realize the intensity of his love..
G- sidharth you know megha and palak always talk to us how sad she used to be in university... Uski smile main vor spark hi nahi dikta pata hai kayu... Kayuki she missed her kullu...  You were that much lost in becoming sidharth shukla that she lost her kullu and it was not you fault only... Ye distance itna badta hi nahi agar tum dono ekdusro ek samaj jate khair ab bhi dar nahi huyi hai sidharth just talk to her and clear it out....
He speaks genuinely.... While he smile.....
They starts talking when they hear a voice...

Sana....
They all turn to the door.... And saw who is that....
And looking at the person sidharth's anger reach it's peak....
Shehnaaz goes to the person and hug that person....
Adi... I was waiting for you ahh ja join us....
She speaks smiling....
But her smiling at him making sidharth's blood boil..... 

Thudd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

KUCH DASTAN (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें