chapter 3

Next day Rita jiband tara ji talks to the pandit ji about wedding day....
And he inform them that after one week the date is suitable for marriage.....
Tara ji inform that to shehnaaz and rita ji to sidharth....
Now they were much relaxed as they have already cleared out everything between them...

Sidharth also said that Noor will live with them after marriage..... While everyone accept it they all know shehnaaz can't leave without her.....
Also sidharth and shehnaaz doesn't want any grand wedding.... And they told to their moms that they will just do a court marriage, everyone accept this as they know their children are not in a phase of life where they can do a grand wedding.....

Only three days were left for wedding....
While after their meeting sidharth many times have come to meet noor as he is feeling different towards her.... He never felt this much connected towards anyone.....

Noor also got so much connected towards him..... She always wait for him while he before going to office always come and meet her and spend some time with her which till now don't know by sana as she used to stay in school that time.....

Today rita ji had told sidharth to go with shehnaaz to brought their dress for the wedding thought it will be a court marriage but she want then to look beautiful....

So he had come to shehnaaz's home to pick her up.....
This is the first time they were going somewhere actully this the second time they will talk or see each other..... 

Sidharth is sitting in hall when shehnaaz comes down....
Thet both look at each other a smile a little.... It was not that they were forcefully getting married or they hate each other actully they doesn't feel any thing about each other.... Till now.....

Tara ji also come holding Noor.... Noor saw sidharth and jump on his lap... While he hold her smiling whole heatedly.....
When he realize that noor is not ready....
Sh- aunty aap noor ko bhi ready karwa do....
T- par beta aap log....
Sh- aunty noor hamare sath jayegi to hame acha lagega plzz....
Tara ji nodded while sana smile at him.... The way he think about noor first.....

They got into the car where shehnaaz sat with noor in her lap.... Sidharth starts driving,
He is engrossed in talking to noor while shehnaaz is looking at them with a smile....
She is feeling relaxed as her heart is giving positive vibes to her.....

They soon reach to one of his showrooms to select cloths.....
Sana is hesitating to enter she don't know that it was his showroom and looking at the luxurious showroom she is getting nervous... She is a normal girl works as a teacher for her designer cloths are very expensive... She never went to any showroom before....

All the three enter while she is just looking here and there....
Sidharth is holding noor in his arms... Everyone is greeting him... She is confused with the welcome....
When sidharth's eyes land on her who is still lost in her thoughts looking here and there....
Sh- what happen shehnaaz is there any problem.....
He ask very politely.....
Sana look at him and nodded in no...
They enter in a privet cabin....
Sidharth put noor on couch while he order the staff to bring the best collecting of women attire......
Soon the staff comes with lot of sarees and lehangas.....
Sh- shehnaaz tum dak lo tumha konsa pasand hai.....
He said with a smile again take noor in his arms .... He didn't why but he can't leave her... As if his arms got addicted to hold this beautiful baby he never feels like this...

While he is busy with noor... Shehnaaz starts cheeking all the prize tags of the cloths.... Every cloths were expensive.... She finally got a red saree which is a little less then those which have shown to her so she selected it.....
Then they goes to the kids wear section... And that time sidharth select a beautiful barbie gown for noor which was designed by him only....

And starts going back when she said...
S- vo sidharth ji.....
This is the first time in the whole journey she had called him and it really bring a smile on his face.... He turn and look at her....
S- aap kuch nahi kharidoge....
Sidharth stare at her with confusion as ut was his showroom only they will send his cloths at home itself....
Sh- vo ghar main deliver har denga....
He said normally.....
She nodded her mind was stuck on the prize of the cloths....

When some staff call sidharth....
Sh- shehnaaz vo dresses le lo counter se main abhi aya saying he left with noor....
She goes to counter....

And take the dresses and ask for the bill... The receptionist look at him confusingly and forward the bill....
Her eyes winded seeing 1 lack rupee bill from two dresses.... 
For her it was her one year savings.....
She forword her card she keep it just for safety and she never shop for that much that she have to use it but today....
After paying the bill she comes out....

In the way she is quite thinking about the decision she had saw their life style it was totally different from hers.....

It was night when her phone popped up with a massage.....
She saw the message of the amount she had payer have returned to her ac.....
She is confused.....
Suddenly her phone ring.... It was an unknown number.... 
She receive it.... And hear a familiar voice
Sh- hello shehnaaz sidharth here.....
S- han sidharth ji....
Sh- vo aaj tumne pay kayu kiya cloths ka....
He asked directly....
S- pay kayu kiya mtlb free main thodi milte dress....
She said with a confusion...
Sh- are but main apne showroom se thode pay karke cloths lunga....
He said normally....
S- apka showroom mtlb....
Sh- han mera showroom don't tell me that you don't know my profession shehnaaz...
Her eyes winded with the new fact....
S- aap... RS_Creations ke owner ho... 
She said with a hope that he will deny but little did she know this is the truth....
Sh- yes...
He said so normally but this was a shock for her this was a big shock for her....
S- sidharth ji..... Can we meet tomorrow mujha kuch baat karni thi.....
She request him...
Sh- yeah kayu nahi tum kal 11Am ko xyz cafe ah jana tumhare school ke pass bhi hai...
Sana said yes and cut the call....

She was in deep thoughts.... She is thinking about the difference between then... She thought many times before buyings a little thing also and they.... They are so rich...
Many thoughts were coming in her mind...

Next day....
At 11am....
Shehnaaz enter in the cafe when saw him waiting for her...
She goes to him and sit infornt of him...
S- sorry vo thoda late hogayi...
Sh- it's okay... What will you have...?
S- nothing... Thanks
Sh- are ham aise rukha sukha baat to nahi kar payenga na have coffee atleast...
Sana nodded with a smile when he order the coffee... Soon it arrive after taking one sip he said...
Sh- to kaya baat karni thi....
Sana look at him and after taking a deep breath she said...
S-  we can't do this marriage... Actully i can't do this....
She said with a worried expression while he become shocked......

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer....
Anika...