chapter 9

Yaar i want to tell you guys something.... Mera last update ke comment main kuch reader argument kar rahe tha... I read those comments and i was like bhaishab mera writing ka itna gahera asar hota hai kaya mujha to pata hi nahi tha... But mujha bada mast lag jab meri writing ko lakar itni charcha huwi sachi... Yaar mereko boliyo sachi sachi itni achi lagti hai kaya story itne charche karte ho 😂😂😂😁😁
Btw jokes apart yaar paye do mera story ko bahut comments ko bas ladiyo mat tum sare readers mare liya mari family jaise ho... 😊😊😊

Plzz read the note sidnaaz ki kasam hai pad lo pahle.....

Shehnaaz welcome him and all again starts enjoying the moment....
This is after very long time that they all were together after so they starts remembering their university days which they spend together....
Shehnaaz is sitting with palak and Megha where sidharth is sitting with gaurav rohan and adi opposite to them...
Sidharth's eyes were not leaving her....
Shehnaaz can feel that intense gaze on her... And her heart is beating more faster as if it will blast any moment... Her cheeks were turning into red coz everyone is watching how his eyes were not leaving her...
Shehnaaz tries to divert her mind...
So she excuse herself saying that she is going to bring some food for them...
Everyone nodded and sana left from there....
Where sidharth also excuse himself faking a phone call...
Everyone laugh at him......

He goes behind shehnaaz....
She is arranging the food on the tray.... When she feel two strong arms around her waist...
Her breath stuck in her throat....
S- Sidharth.....
Sidharth smile at how she can know him but only she presence....
Sh- you can really sense me only by my presence han....
He said huskily....
S- sidharth kaya kar raha hai....
Sh- kaya kar raha hu....
S- sab wait kar rahe hai na...
Sh- sabke pass jana hai mera pass bas nahi rahna....
Sana smile at his demand...
His actions now is totally different but she is liking it the way he is showing his rights kn her as if she is getting her kullu back...
She turn and keep her one small palm over his right cheek....
S- sidharth.... Main to tera sath hi hu na....
She said lovingly.... While he looks into her eyes so deeply as if trying to find something,
His intense gaze always makes her weak....
Sh- tujha pata hai aaj kitne din bad mujha meri naaz dikhi.... Aaj itne din baad mujha meri vo naaz dikhi jo mere sath hamesha rahti thi... Jo mujha samajti thi mujha samjhati thi.... I missed you naaz... I missed so dam much that i can't describe in my words...
He speaks with so much feeling.....
His words hit her head.... As if reality comes infront of her.... Her heart starts feeling guilty...
S(to herself )- sidharth....  Usne kaya bola... Kaya maine.... Kaya main itni selfish ban gayi.. Ki mera kullu ko main samaj hi nahi payi.... Mujha to pata tha that he is so focused in his work and main... Main uska sath na deke usse hi itna dur chali gayi... Mere kullu kitna stressed hoga uss time aor main itna jayada.... Ohh god.... Maine kitna galat kiya uske sath....
She thought to herself guilt pain starts developing in her heart
S(to herself)- now i will not repeat my mistake usko kabhi akela nahi karungi... Payer karti hu usse to uska sath bhi kabhi nahi chorungi chale vo mujse payer kare ya nahi par uske sath jo rishta hai mera vo kabhi nahi tutne dungi.......
She thinking this hug him tightly.... He become shocked but reciprocate the hug more tightly.....
Suddenly sidharth feels wet on his chest... He immediately hold her face in his palm and make her look at him... He become shocked looking at her crying.....
Sh- naaz kaya huwa mari jaan... Ro kayu rahi hai... What happen baby....?
His voice is so soft as if he raise his voice a little also it will effect her....
S- i am sorry....
She speak those words with utmost difficulty..
Sidharth become more confused....
Sh- kayu sorry bol rahi hai naaz...
His voice have concern... Care... Protectiveness and most importantly love...
S- i....hurt you.... Nah i hurt you so much that time time when you needed my support i was not there infact i go far from you... I am sorry sidharth... I am very bad mari wajah. Se tu kitna dukhi huwa hoga i am sorry....
Saying she broke into cry....
Her tears were the worst thing for him.... He can't see tears in her eyes from childhood... And looking at her like this is the biggest punishment for him.....
Sh- shhh... Shh... Bas... Bas.... Don't cry.... He wipe her face with his palm... And starts setting his hairs with one hand and one is holding her by her waist....
Sh- don't be sorry naaz... Tumhari galti shirf nahi thi....  Mari bhi equally galati thi.. Infact i speak rubbish to you pata nahi kaya kaya bol diya... I am sorry... For making you feel alone but i swear to god every moment i only think about you.... It was not only your fault it was our fault and we both will make things right... Now don't cry.... Tujha pata hai that mujha bardash nahi hota tu jab roti hai....
He speaks to her so softly.... At last kiss her forehead while she snuggle into him....

Sh- abhi chale waha sab wait kar rahe honge...
He speaks after sometime.....
S- hmmm... Tu ja main ye lakar ati hu... Looking at the food....
Sid smile and starts going... When he hear the most wanted thing....
S- kullu....
She called him with This name after so long..
His heart gets it's peace....
Sidharth turn his eyes were showing the happiness for which he is craving....
Sana smile seeing his brighten up face....
S- ye coffee le ja na kullu plzz main baki le ati hu.... Saying she forward his the coffee mugs.....
He lovingly take them and left from there....

They both come to there frnds where all of them starts teasing them.... But this time sidharth doesn't stop them instead of stopping them he hold shehnaaz's hand and make her sit beside him....
All starts hooting for them... Till now shehnaaz is red due to blush... While sidharth is feeling proud of himself....
They solved the distance between them but till now their feeling were unsolved...
Shehnaaz is clear about her feeling where as sidharth still need to accept....
He know that this is something beyond just friendship....
They both were with each other....

They all starts chitchatting when they all starts discussing about relationships and crushes.... When megha said...
M- waise adi tune bola jo hamko bola tha...
She asked when adi nodded in no and said...
A- yaar megha chor na kayu bolna hai tujha... M- yaar main to bolungi waise bhi bolne se kuch nahi hoga...
Sana asked to them...
S- kaya bolna hai adi tujha bol de....
With her words sidharth attention also diverts towards them....
Adi smile at her and with lot of courage he gets up from his place....
Sidharth is looking at him suspiciously when he starts coming towards shehnaaz...
He come close to her and hold her hand and sat infront of her...
Sana is looking at him with confusion but sidharth is not liking the way he is holding het hand....
A- vo actully sana main teko kab se bolna cahta tha ki.... I really have a huge crush on you..... And that's the main reason i become frnds with you.... From the first day i have a crush on you....
He speaks his heart out.... While eveyone starts hooting....
Sana's eyes popped out.... But there is a person who is till noe has become volcano which will blast anytime....
S- tu kaya bol raha hai adi...
She is shocked... 
A- sach bol raha hu yaar....
And that's it for him he just gets up from his place
And...........

Thudd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote abd comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika...

KUCH DASTAN (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें