chapter 3

Next morning sidharth wake up late as he is very tired......
After getting ready he comes down and saw dadu sitting on his aram chair reading newspaper.......
He was about to go to him when he hear that soft voice which makes his heart beat faster.....
Dadu aapki chai.......
Saying naaz come their wearing her simple kurta and palazo set as usual her hair is open big jhumka and no makeup only a pink lip blam......
Dadu look at her with a smile.....
D- naaz mera bacha aapko clg nahi jana.....
N- jana hai na dadu vidhi aor dhruv ah jaye fir tino sath jayenga........
Dadu nodded and naaz was about to go when a voice make him stop.....
Tu kaya study kar rahi ho.....?
Sidharth asked as he really want to talk to her know her...... But the reason was unknown.......
Naaz look at him and said in a very low voice.....
S- literature..........
Sidharth just hmmed and naaz left from there...... He didn't know why he want her to say he want her to ask something he want her to know about him.......
Dadu saw him a said.....
D- aap kab se apni responsibilities ko lenga sidharth ham cahte hai aap jaldi hi apne audha ko sambhale.....
Sh- dadu bas aap jab kahe main ready hu.......

They all were sitting in the living room..... While sana dhruv and vidhi were ready to leave for clg......
Sidharth saw them and said....
Sh- how you guys are going...?
He ready want to drop them at clg actually he want to spend more time with her but dhruv said....
Dh- bhai i have car we are going in that.....
Sh- hmmm....
Naaz hug maa baba dadu and left from there........
Sidharth smile looking at innocent girl.......

It was afternoon when all three come back home..... All day sidharth kept himself busy in work as he didn't want to saw the preparation of his engagement as it was frustrating him..

He was in his room when a main come and infrom that rita maa told him to come down in the hall......
He canvt deny her and comes down....
When he come in the hall he saw that many people was there......
Rita maa saw him and said....
R- sidharth bacha jara idhar ayen apne kapde pasad kar lain kal sagain k liya.....
Sidharth just nodded he did not know why he don't want to do all those things.......
He sit beside rita maa.... He is not at all interested in all those things.....
After few minutes Liza comes down and saw sid....
She immediately goes to sid and sat beside him.....
When rita maa said....
R- Liza beta ye dakho to aapke liya kuch kapde hamne chune hai.....
She forwards some catalogue......
Liza take it but watching all this she immediately said.....
L- no no.... Ye sare kaise gawar wale kapde hai i will not wear it i have already told my designer to send cloths for both of us....
She look at sid and said....
L- sid i have already told him han tum bhi call karke bol dena.....
Rita maa feels bad but didn't tell anything........
Sid look at liza in disbelief......
He was about to say more things when he hear that soothing voice.....
He look at the door and saw naaz coming while talking to Vidhi.....
A blishful smile come in his face....
Naaz come to rita maa and hug her.....
Sidharth is looking at her....
Rita maa said...
R- naaz bacha hamne apke liya ek suit pasand kiya hai dakh lein aap aapko pasand hai ki nahi.....
Naaz look at the dress and said...
S- maa ye bahut acha hai aor vaise bhi mari maa best hai....
Smile at her....
Sidharth just astonished seeing her how she respect her elders......

They were busy in the preparation when they hear a voice....
Sidharth.....
Sidharth turns and saw the person and said.....
Vikas......
Vikas comes in and hug him then meet everyone he just ignore Liza and then goes to sana who give a smile to him.....
V- hello
S- hii, i m shehnaaz.....
They talk for sometimes....
Then after having lunch sid and vikas goes to his room....
Sid told vikas everything regarding shehnaaz.....
Vikas smile amd said....
V- you are in love sid but if i told you this you will starts going far from her you have to realize it by yourself..... He thought.....
And said....
V- sid just go with the flow time is the best thing evrything will be alright....
Sid just nodded but he was lost in his thought, thoughts about naaz......

On the otherhand shehnaaz goes to her room and saw the dress that kept on her bed..... Tears welled up in her eyes.......
S- jiske liya 7 saal intazar kiya usski hi sagain ki tayari kar rahi hu.... Itsse jayada kaya ho sakta hai kisike sath.... With this she just cry cry.....
She can't let anyone know about her pain she never did it......
But everyone need a to vent out their pain.....

Vikas was going to his room when he was passing through Liza's room that was unlock he thought to talk to her but he hear something that makes him stop at the door.....
And he was beyond shocked by the thing that he heard......

He stays at the door and takes out his phone and makes the video.....
He immediately goes to sid's room...
V- sid jaldi se sabko nicha bula bahut important baat karni hai.....
Sidharth was shocked but coz of his pleading he immediately inform everyone to come down......
As everyone comes down......
V- mujha aap sab ko kuch dikhana hai......
Sidharth naaz liza everyone is confused but when vikas starts the video the atmosphere change
Sidharth eyes turns blood shot red vines are popping out......
Whole family is just in utter shocked,
Liza is shivering in fear........
She knows sid's anger.....

Guys i m very upset with the response that the last chapter got less comment i m very upset main bahut muskil se time nikal kar aaplogo k liya likhti hu and i love to write but jaisa response last chapter ko mila hai i am very upset with it aor agar aisa hi chalta raha to shayad main likhna hi band kar du.......😣😣😣😩😭

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till they bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....