chapter 8

He kissed her......
She is shocked with his action.... She never accept this from him.... She is shocked to react.... He is madly kissing her as if poring all his frustration possessiveness on this kiss....
When he realize that she is not reacting... He broke the kiss and look deep into her eyes...
He know that she is shocked but her eyes were saying so many emotions....
Sh- kiss me back naaz.....
He huskily says in her ear... Making her red.. Where he again took her lips in his rough lips....
Shehnaaz also starts reciprocating the kiss... She keep her palm on his chest while he pull her more close depending the kiss more...
She clutch his coat in her small fist....
They were engrossed in the kiss totally forgetting about the surrounding....

After sometime they broke the kiss feeling out of breath....
They join their forehead she is breathing heavily when he said....
Sh- don't think that i will regret about this... And don't ever dare to go close to someone else understand.... You are my wife only i have the right to go close to you....
He said in a dominating tone.....
And left from there after kissing her forehead....
Where she is still there totally shocked with this her cheeks heat up with the thought that they just kiss each other and also he didn't regret about it.... She is feeling her heart will jump out in a minute....
This side of sidharth is totally new for her...

Shehnaaz directly goes to the place where both the mother and noor was sitting...
She sit beside noor while starts talking with the mothers....
Where sidharth starts searching for her as if after the moment that they share just few minutes ago he didn't want to leave her for a second he want her beside him.....

After searching for sometime he find her beside noor....
He smile the way both the mother daughter duo is playing....
He goes near them and sits on his knees infront of noor... Where shehnaaz is not looking at him.... The mare present of his is making her cheeks go red....
Sh- mari princess cholo lets go with papa apko bhi to ghumakar laye chalo....
Saying he lift her in his arms where noor starts giggling seeing her papa after almost one hour or two....
Sh- umm.... Shehnaaz come with us if nokr need anything.....
Sana nodded without looking at him....
Three of them left from there....

Soon all his business partners clients come and starts meeting with Noor she is such a cute baby that every one is praising her and he like a protective father don't let anyone even touch her and shehnaaz is looking at them and smiling the way he is protecting her as if she is a glass doll.....

Soon the even come to en end.....
All starts going back....
Both the mother had already left for home in a different car and sidharth shehnaaz and noor were coming in sid's car....
Sana is sitting beside sid who is driving and noor is sleeping in her lap hugging her....

Sana is looking outside the window the night view of Mumbai is adding more beauty in the atmosphere.....
She is still blushing remembering tge kiss...
When she feel his hand over her hand...
She look at her hand and saw him holding her habd tightly....
She look at him and he smile at her... She also smile back....
It's new for both of them....
For her it is a beautiful feeling that her heart is feeling... This is the first time that she is feeling someone so close to her heart... This is the first time she is feeling that someone's presence also makes one feel so much peace.....
And for him it's totally different he never felt like this.... Her smile her being with him her boosting his confidence her care everything have become so much for him that he can't even imagine his one day without her....

They reach home....
He comes out and take noor in hie arms... Help shehnaaz to come out of car.....

Shehnaaz make noor sleep on bed after changing her cloths.... Sidharth comes out of the washroom and look at them....
Sh- shehnaaz fresh ho jao....
Sana nodded and went to washroom while he starts to cherish noor's hair.... She is in deep sleep....
Shehnaaz comes out after sometime and saw him....
She laid beside noor in one side where he laid in other side....
They both were looking at noor......
Her hand is on noor while he place his hand over her's.....
She smile at his gesture....
Soon sleep took over them......

Next morning.....
Sana is in kitchen making breakfast while everyone is hall.....
Sidharth is getting ready for office....
Sana have off today.....
When they hear a loud voice coming from bedroom....
Sh- shehnaaz..... Shehnaaz.....
Sana huffs this time it was third time when he is calling her....
She comes out of the kitchen and look at the moms who were giving her teasing smile...

She goes to room....
S- sidharth kaya hai aapko ek bar main nahi bol sakta kaya cahiye....
She said being irritated......
Sidharth look at her and smile.....
Sh- yaar mujha nahi mil raha kuch bhi....
He said making puppy face....
While she shake her head in disbelief....
S- ab kaya chahiye aapko....
Sh- vo tumne mari red file dakhi Ahuja's wali,
She goes to study table and takes out the file from drawer and give it to him....
S- aor kuch....
She said crossing her hand arround her chest....
Sh- hmmm.... My wife... Pata nahi kaha busy hai....
His words bring a smile on her face.....
S- sidharth....
She said blushing....  While he smile at her....

After having breakfast he left for office biding bye to everyone.....

He is sitting in office while thinking about his life how it changes....
His family his wife.... His daughter a perfect family....
He never thought that he also will have such a beautiful family....
His mom have also come close to him this only become possible only coz of shehnaaz..

His wife..   Before wedding he is not ready to accept her but now he can't even think a moment without her.....
His thoughts were broke by a knock on the door.... His Manager enter....
M- sir new clients are here....
Sh- umm let them come....

After sometime...
The clients....
They were really very big production house and to collaborate with them....
The head of the production house meet sidharth.... They both does the meeting and sign the contract....
There is nothing wrong in the contract the were agree with every terms of RS_Creation..
Just they have one condition that the model will be there....
And sidharth agreed with the condition....

Sh- apki model kaha hai i mean....
H- yes yes Mr. Shukla she have just reached here.... I just got her massage.....
Sidharth smile....
After 5 minutes they hear a knock on the door.....
Sh- come in.....
The production head looks at the door and said....
H- ohh she is here....
Sidharth looks up and his eyes winded with shock.....
Just a word escape from his mouth
Raima.....

Yes she is Raima.....
Raima Mittal....

The production head know that he will react like this....
H- mr. Shukla plzz understand our company is facing a very big lose and only your help can hamari comapny ne ye baat aab taq leak hone se bachaya huwa hai par ab agar kuch bada nahi kiya to bahut badi musibat ho jayigi plzz Mr. Shukla aap hamari madat ki jiye ye hamari last hope hai hame pata hai aap inke sath kam nahi karna cahte par hamare liya plzz Mr. Shukla....
He is pleading where his all words were unheard to him.....

He is only looking at her and she is also looking at him.....

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....

KUCH DASTAN (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें