"Because, he's popular and he dates pretty girls, not people like me. I'm just a friend."

"He sounds like an asshole." I voice loudly, and instead, she laughs.

"You're close with him?"

"I guess. That's what makes it worse, if I fuck up I ruin our friendship. I don't want to gamble our friendship like that." I guess we're both in the same position then. Except, hearing her talk about this guy has saved me in a way, there was no need to ask her out, it was pointless. She already liked someone else.I gulp, hesitating to ask her.

"Do you love him?"

She doesn't hesitate, wiping away tears before answering, "Fuck yeah. I love him more than anything. I love him so much it hurts-" I separate my hands from hers roughly, cutting her off.

"We need to go." I stand up.

She pauses, faltering. "W-What do you mean?" Lisa looks up at me, brown eyes wide, brimming once again with tears, lips swollen and red from being bitten on."We need to leave, if people start looking for us, we'll be done for," I say, looking away from her as I start heading back into the forest.

"...Oh." I hear as she stands up, sniffing and rubbing away tears as she follows behind me. I just needed to get away before I lash out some of my anger at her. We walk in silence in the direction of the camp, Lisa following closely as if she was scared, and I feel worse than I already do, but I ignore her. We get closer and I start to see the lights of the camp nearing. "Jungkook?" Her voice is quiet, weak from crying so much, and I'm doing nothing to help her. I hum a response, continuing to walk over a large tree branch. "Are.. are you angry at me?"

"No."

"It's just, you seem kind of annoyed." She says sniffing again, and she stops but I continue walking. "Is it Baekhyun? Are you angry because of the dare?" I stop, turning to see her dusting off dirt on her clothes. And to be honest, that was the only thing I had thought about before Y/n came, but hearing her talk about someone else, made me forget about it completely. I cared of course, but she didn't need to know that.

"I don't care about the dare-"

"Look, I don't want to have another stupid fight. If there's something up, tell me straight." Her gaze is fixed on me, staring determinedly, "I didn't kiss him-"

"Yeah right."

"I didn't, I promise. He said I looked uncomfortable and said something about it being too mean and left." I watch her confused, Baekhyun would do anything to piss me off. "I don't know what he was talking about, but I didn't want to okay? I know both of you aren't on good terms and I know he was the one who placed the bet in the first place. I didn't do anything-"

"For fucks sake Lisa, I could give two shits about your love life, I already said I don't care about Baekhyun, so why are you telling me? I don't fucking care if you kissed him, if you fucked him, it has nothing to do with me." My tone rises, and I've never seen her look so scared, so small like she is right now.

"Right." She swallows, voice trembling. "I looked fucking stupid crying and saying that I liked someone. If you don't care then just fucking tell me instead of letting me make a fool of myself!" There are angry tears falling out now, and she's wiping away them harshly. "You only wanted to leave because you didn't want to hear any more of my stupid shit. I looked so fucking desperate, so stupid-"She stops, staring at something behind me, and I turn to see Mr. Jung. One hand holding a flashlight and eyebrows raised in anger.