26- Let's go to the sea-side!

'Shehry's POV'

My heart didn't seem to relax for a single second thinking that Kanza will be there too. Ugh! Dimagh ko sambal lain per iss dil ka kia kray, I thought as I gripped the wheel.

We were driving to dorms to get Soniya and then we were supposed to go to Nouman's place. That's where we all planned to meet up before taking off together. Kia kia karna parta hay inn khoto kay liay. We reached and picked up Soniya who was the excited of all.

"Yo why are you guys so chup chap?" she asked surprised, "Shehry could you please play some songs" she added.

Waqas who was beside me completed the job, and as soon as the song started, I swear all of us were moving in our seats. I mean aik ganay ki dar hay aur bus sab pagal ho jatay hain. I was also feeling much better.... Anything to forget about the encounter I am gonna have.

Soon we reached at the given address and my word... The house was like a mansion and it reminds of our house back in Houston. Oh, how much I miss all those things. All of us including Soniya we went to the front porch after parking my car in the never-ending parking area.

I could see others with their travel bags. Yeah everyone was carrying a bag because our stay was for the whole weekend. In the group I could only spot Nouman, Hafsa and Sami. There was another girl who was unfamiliar. But the only person my eyes want to find was nowhere to be seen. Kahan ho tum? I asked the missing Kanza.
The girl who is not mine anymore but still is in my heart, hope things get well between us I want to talk to you but let's see will this bursting heart in my cage will let me or not, I thought.

"Ahhhh!" Suddenly someone's excited shriek focused me back to the earth.

I raised my eyes and saw a girl with her hands on her either cheeks looking at us shocked. Ah fan, I smiled slightly. I quickly glanced at others and found them smiling too. Honestly this feeling and love your fans give is out of question.

"Hey" Waqas said cheerfully to the girl who seems to be frozen at her place.

"Hello miss" Hussain said snapping his fingers in front of her face and that girl fell dramatically on Sami who was standing next to her.

"Drama queen" he muttered shaking his head.

"Hiiii" she said when Sami pushed her back to her original posture.

"Hey" we all replied in unison.

"I can't believe you guys at my house" She squealed, and I smiled warmly.

"Say thanks to me, you see they are my friends and I called them" Sami chirped in and Zoha rolled her eyes.

"Yeah reminding me I still have to see you in person for not telling me that Kanza bhabi was your friend too" she said, and Sami raised his eyebrows.

At the mention of her name my inside churned and a strong shiver ran down my spine at the mention of the word bhabi. I gulped in and Hussain who was behind me placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled assuringly. Ah! This man even reads my mind.

"Hey guys how are you all?" Nouman asked looking at us.

"We fit fat, you tell bhul gaey humhain kio lift he nahe" Waqas complete the formality.

"Nah just busy with the work" he said shaking his hand.

"Busy with the work or someone..." Sami said smirking and I fisted my hand.

How will I bear this for the whole weekend, I thought clasping my eyes for a brief second.

"Shut up" Nouman smacked the back of his head.