14- letter?!

Assalamoaliakum! People. How are you all? Am fine ;)

Bohat jaldi updates ho rahain hain.... Mujay khud bhe nhe pata WHY? :P

Anyways.. Hope you like it

Happy reading!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Shehry's POV'

I can't believe that today is 90th day since I met Kanza, and yet I didn't confess!! Every time I tried, I was interrupted by either the doorbell or mobile phone or these Kotay, and even once by Nouman. But not now this time I won't let anything ruined my life, I thought leaning against the car window.

We were going to meet Kanza as she gave us a treat for crossing 50 episodes of 'Guess it'

I somehow must give this letter to Kanza, I thought checking my jeans pocket again to make sure I have it. Kanza this letter has my feeling written for you to read, am not that brave to say that to you and to listen your answer because now it's not a small doubt but the biggest truth of my life that I love you.., I thought sighing deeply. But once you read it and agrees I promise that I will make this place beautiful for you with my forever lasting love, I smiled listening to my heartbeat which was at its full speed which never seems to calm down.

Tomorrow is your birthday, I'll make sure that you remember this as your best one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kesay doon? I thought looking into the cup of my caramel crunch ice cream.

"Hey! I ordered this for myself" Kanza surprised voice brought me back to earth.

"But I got it first" Hussain smirked and she narrowed her eyes.

"Hussain do.not mess up with me in these things warna..."

"Warna kacha chaba joa gee" Hussain said stinking her tongue out at her.

"Ugh! Bhokay" she replied, and his jaw dropped.

Yeah this how it changed, since last few days we have been going out so often and become good friends with her.... me as well. We talked a lot and a lot, but I never got to the point to gather courage and speak it out to her.

"Hussain what are you doing, show some respect, now go and get her one more" I said furrowing.

"Tu jaa kay laa aa" he said stuffing a spoonful in his mouth and an idea flipped into my mind.

"Nahe main nhe jaa rha, can't you see am busy" I said and Kanza looked at me shocked who was sitting beside me.

Sorry Kanza I know it's so rude, but I must.... I apologized her mentally looking at her expressions.

"Kam chor" Hussain commented.

"Tu ja raha hay yeh main...."

"Fine, I'll go myself" she angrily got up and went to the counter.

I took the opportunity. I opened her bag and stuff the letter inside it and then sighed.

"Shehry what you just did?" Waqas asked me and I shot him an eyebrow.

"What?!, Kai kia mainay" I asked.

"Why didn't you go and brought her ice cream aur yeh bag Kiun kola iss ka" he said folding his arms on the table.

"Well I didn't go because I need to do something important..." I said.

"Humaray samanay dakho kesay zuban chalti hay aur jis kay samanay chalani hoti hay wahan janab gugay ho jatain hain" Hussain said shaking his head.