17- Birthday part 2 - Marry Me!

Assalamoaliakum logo!
Am updating really quickly WOW! Zindaqi ka Kuch pata nhe :) shahid iss liay.
Btw this was supposed to be update on my birthday as a gift to my readers ;) but I finished it before ;) :P
Hope you like it.
Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Shehry's POV'

Kanza please let this dream come true, let all the friendship between us change into one of the most beautiful feeling. Let me tell you how much you mean to me. Let me spend the rest of my life live with you. I took out that velvet box and opened it.

Those diamonds shined brightly in the room. I just kept staring at the beauty of the small piece of jewel.

"I'll be waiting, Kanza" I whispered and shut the lid of the box.

"Hey Kanza, kahan hay, is she not with you?" Hussain surprised voice woke me up from my daydreaming.

"No, is she not here yet, I thought they left long ago" Hafsa said looking around and I walked up to them who were standing at the entrance to the fully decorated hall.

"They?" Atif asked confused.

"Yeah Kanza and Nouman" she replied running in her hair.

"Hafsa, you were supposed to bring her here" I said trying to sound normal even though at his mention my heart beat increased.

"Yeah in the morning Nouman called me and said that he will pick Kanza" I felt my body getting numb.

Nouman called her but, why? No this cannot be happening. Maybe this time luck isn't in my favour. No, it must be in my favour... It must be. Don't worry nothing will happen. Kanza had probably read my letter, if he will say something Kanza will tell him about me. Yeah! yeah! nothing to worry, I fought with my emotions and took a deep breath.

"Is there problem hay! don't worry aa jaey gee woh" Hafsa said cheerfully, "wow this place looks hell beautiful" she added looking around and I smiled.

"Yeah, I did everything" Hussain jerked his collar.

"Oye aram nal! tay balloons cha hawa kinay pari si sari meri hawa nikal gaey" Waqas said smacking the back of his head.

"Oh, hello what about those ribbons hanging from the ceiling on which I spent almost the entire day" Ati also chimed in and I rolled my eyes and others follow the suit.

"By the way why you guys did this yourself, kisi decorated ko bula lay Tay ighar itna kuch plan Kia tha" Hafsa said thoughtfully.

"That's because this kota want to decorate everything perfectly, and he could just not depend on decorators so he chose to kick our butts" Waqas said glaring at me.

"Wasay shehry yeh kam tu main krti the Kanza ki birthday per, but this year you stole this thing from me" Hafsa pouted.

"Nah... you don't even know yet, what else he planned to steal from you" Hussain smirked and I smiled looking down.
Yes, am going to steal Kanza. I am going to steal her from everyone and will make her mine... Soon.

"Hey people" someone said, and everyone turned towards the entrance to find a guy standing there smiling. He was all dressed up in grey hoody and blue jeans.

"Hi" Hafsa said and went to him and shook hands with him.

Who is he? I thought.

"Nouman nhe aya?" Hafsa asked him and shook his head.