24- Heart trying to be at ease..

'Hafsa's POV'

The moment she stepped on the stage and the smile which was plastered to my face was beyond any level.

She had waited for this moment. And look there she stood proudly infornt of the whole university delivering her speech, I thought as I sat listening to her. Khash aaj uncle aunty hotay tu kitna proud feel krtay, looking where their daughter stood despite all the pains and obstacles she faced, on this a tear rolled down my waterline and I hurriedly wiped it away before anyone notice.

Soon she finished her speech and went backstage. I wanted to go and hug her tight, but I had to wait for her. Finally, the ceremony made its way to end and soon after that kanza came wearing the beautiful smile I'd ever seen on her face.

"Eeeeee!" I squealed and then pulled her in for a hug, "Congrats girl, we did it", I added, and she smiled even more widely.

"I am so happy today, Mujay samajh nahe aa raha kay where do I start from" she said, and I looked at her. Iss nay meri behn na honay ki kami poori krdi, I just love her.

"Calm you chaddi, sab kray gay, or sab say sath kray gay" I said, and she chuckled.

"Baqi Kio nahe aya?" She asked, and I smirked.

"What? Wasay he pooch rahe the" she said turning red when she noticed me smirking.

Before I could say anything, mom walked in and hugged her, "Bohat Mubarak ho beta" she said and on this a tear escaped her eye.

"Look, now there she goes all senti" I said, and she slapped my arm.

"Array you stay out of this, yeh mera aur uss Ka mamala hay" mom made a face and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Kanza beta ighar yeh ziyada tang kray tu Mujay bata dena" she told Kanza and Kanza in return stuck her tongue out at me.

"And do come home, you haven't since you got new friends" mom said and winked at her and she blushed.

"Aunty ap ki beti anay he nahe dati ghar main Kia karoon" and she blamed me. Great. I glared, and she smirked.

"Ah! Don't worry I'll take care of her" mom said looking at me, "Now I have to go, take care", and with that mom left and Kanza laughed her heart out.

"You just wait and watch bitch" I said, and she hugged her.

"Aww, dil per na lay, thori thori Masti tu chatli hay phir dost ki ami say un ki beti ki shikayat krna, Kio Masti say kam thori hay" she said pinching my cheeks and I also chuckled.

"Hey there" someone said, and I turned to find Nouman standing there as usual in his best attire.

"Yo, how are you doing?" I asked, and he nodded with a smile and then turned to Kanza.

"Congratulations Miss" he said and Kanza smiled.

Looks like she is getting over her crush, but whatever it is... I am happy for her, I thought looking at the couple talking politely in front of me.

"Chalein Kanza?" I asked and Nouman looked at me with an eyebrow in the air.

"Umm... Hafsa... Umm if you don't mind, can I take her?" He asked me and I internally chuckled.

"Oh, remember I planned a party" I told him remembering my plans to have get together.

"Han you can postpone it na" he said, and my eyes widened.

"Oh, hello mister, I have been planning for this one from the last two months" I said, "and you'll be there too, what's the problem wahan bat kr lena" I added.