Bonus chapter: Unending Love

Oh so hello people! how's is everyone doing? Am fine and missing all my lovely readers. 

Bonus chapter is here as promised. Now leave me loads of comments! :) I'll be waiting and depending on how much you comment I'll decide if I should right one more chappie or not! so start dropping them;) 

And Hussain's fans! get ready some 'scenes' coming ahead ;) aur Shehry kay bhe :D ;)

Happy reading! <3 

^^^^^3 years later^^^^^

'Aqsa's POV'

"Aqsa pass me the sugar pot please" Kanza bhabi said to me while pouring the tea in to the cups.

I nodded and handed her pot and she smiled adding it to the tray she was making for ami. She picked it up and went to the living room where she were sitting watching TV and I followed her. Soon we three were sitting watching TV.

It was actually our time. No gents, no tension. We daily watch TV at this time as we don't get any time in the evenings. Abu is off to his shop. My sweet sweet hubby to his shoots and Shehry bhai to NYC for shooting from last one week and Maha to her school leaving us three ladies with our chotay chotay interest.

Suddenly I heard a little shuffling from my behind and saw my 3 years old bhateja Zeeshan coming towards us dragging his favourite fluffy pillow behind him.

"Mama" he mumbled and dropped his head in bhabi's lap.

She smiled ruffling his dark brown hair and kissing into them.

"Good morning baby" she said and I smiled.

His just woke up and was still in his night suit. He was cutest kid ever. Being the only child am always attracted towards kids and so eagerly waiting to have my own.

Zeeshan on the other hand is so frank with me. We talk and talk that sometimes I have to remind myself that he not my baby but not even less then that.

"Mama baba thab(kab) aye dhay(gaay)?" He asked in his baby tone and I saw a shadow lingering in bhabi's eyes.

Yes, this whole one week, bhabi has missed him like anything but she is also angry at him for going without informing her. She haven't talked to him once in the whole week. Even ami abu know about this. It's actually so obvious.

"Mama bolay na" he insisted and she looked at him startled.

"Mela baby baba ko missh kr raha hay?" She asked bending down.

"Boht(bohat)" he said rubbing his eyes and I smiled.

"Main bhe" bhabi whispered more to herself but loud enough to be heard by ami and me.

We exchanged glances and ami smiled. Ami placed her hand on her shoulder and she looked at her going all red.

"Insha Allah he will come today, tum tension na loo" she added and bhabi nodded.

"Aaj, he will tome(come) today?" Zeeshan asked raising his head, his eyes shining.

"Han, aaj mera shehzade kay baba aa jaey gaa" ami smiled and he instantly climbed the sofa and hugged her.

"Mera pyaara sa chota sa Shehryaar" ami said kissing him and he grinned.

He indeed was like bhai with soft brown eyes and his hair so like him. When he smiles he looks his carbon copy and his creamy skin always seems to be glowing and giving him cool look.

"Okay now first brush your teeth and then we will have breakfast" bhabi announced and he made a face.

"C'mon Zee hurry up, phir baba kay liay card bhe tu paint krna hay" I said and he looked at me.