27- Love seems to be everywhere!

'Kanza's POV'

"Kanza come on get up" someone said to me and I stirred in my sleep, "Hmm".

"Look the weather is so awesome, let's go out and have fun jaan" the person said.

This time I could feel him much closer.

"Please-let-me-sleep" I said sleepily. I was lying on my tummy with my face on one side and covered with my messy hair.

"Okay then I have my ways" I heard him mumbling and seconds later I felt his finger tracing along my face removing the strands of hair from it and then his breath right on my face. I opened my eyes and with my blurry vision saw him. I smiled still sleepy.

He was hovering over me. With a naught smirk he leaned in and kissed at the corner of my lips. I shuddered at the contact. Without pulling away he moved to my cheek and softly pecked there and then whispered in my ear burning it, "I.Love.You".

I closed my eyes feeling something beyond explanation and when I opened my eyes again there was no one. I instantly sat straight in my bed and looked around. There was no one in room except me and my ragged breathing.

What was that? I felt him right beside me. He was right there Phir kahan gaya. That can't be a vision. He was so real, I thought, but then, where was he? My inner voice asked me, and I again looked around my small but cozy room to make sure no one is there. It is an unfortunately a vision, I concluded with my head in my hands.
Yeah, I do have this problem of imagining things, but things like this. I thought.

But honestly that was the most wonderful thing ever happened to me, that touch was not only a touch but a piece of puzzle which completed me the second it met mine, I involuntarily smiled and sighed deeply. My heart skipped a few beats when it flashed through my mind that I am someone's else fiancé. I am not supposed to imagine things like these, I scolded myself. I checked my phone for time and it was 7:30.

To early for Hafsa to get up, I thought looking at the unmade Hafsa's bed beside me.

I was sharing room with Hafsa and other three girls were together in the one room next to us. Last night was so tiring. After reaching here we had a grand lunch and then we endlessly sat, talked, played on the beach. I lazily got up and went to bathroom and changed into a pair of black skinnies with a bright pink hoody and tied my hair in a messy bum.

I went out and there was no one. The place we were staying was beyond anything. The beautiful place I have ever seen. It was not exactly on the beach but in the blue water with wooden walkway connecting it to the beach. So, we were literally over the water. Nouman's father owned this place. I passed through living and dining room into the kitchen. No one is awake yet, I thought scratching my head, time kesay pass karoon, I looked around and my eyes stopped on the coffe maker. I smiled and made myself a good strong cup of it.

I went out of the hut and was walking towards the beach when I stopped in my tracks.

Few feet away from was standing him. He was in black vest and brown knee-length shorts. His back was towards me and he was stretching his arms. My eyes popped out of there sockets when I saw every muscles in his arm flexed. I choked on my coffee. He was looking damn got and sexy. I never saw him shirtless but seriously I couldn't handle that much. I was constantly staring at his built and firm body. Kanza cut it out, I said to myself, stop staring, stop.

My heart shrinked again when I realized about my situation. I can't do this to myself, to Nouman. I hurriedly lowered my eyes. I was about to turn and leave and on the cue he turned around.