40- Restless

Assalamoalaikum!

A lateeeeeeeeee update... I know :P but as I posted on Instagram, my iPad screen cracked! :( :'( please pray for my baby ^_^

Anyways am not getting a good response on the chapters now. If there is any kami please do tell me :/ am all ears..

Do leave aaaa lot of comments :D enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Waqas's POV'

I was driving back home after dropping kanza and Hafsa at kanza's place. Kanza made us take her home back. She was complaining that it was suffocating for her in the hospital. So by the end of the day she had created a lot of fuss that we had to surrender.

Am really worried for her! she has been through a lot... and is still in the mess, I blinked to keep my eyes open which were about to close any minute.

Shehry is now a big problem, what should I tell... kanza has forbidden me not to say a word.

Ighar ap mujay apni behn samhjtay hain tu Shehryaar say kuch nahe kahain gaay, her words echoed in my mind.

I ran a hand through my hair.

Kia karoon? aur kesay yeh sab solve karoon? shadi ho gaey kanza ki tu shehry bilkul tooth jaey gaa... na bataya tu bhe shehry tooth jaey gaa aur kanza uss say bhe ziayada.

I stopped the in front of our house and kept my head on the wheel.

Ya Allah agay madad krna..

I rang and bell and door was opened by Shehry as expected. He looked tired.

"Oye! you didn't sleep yet?" I asked throwing myself on the couch.

"Nah waiting for you.." he said sitting beside me.

"Me? khair hay? aaj suraj kahan garub hoa?" I tired to make a joke but failed.

"How's she?" he simply asked and I gulped.

"she... she i-is fine" I stammered and he looked at me.

"Did she talk about me..?" he asked.

Ahh! this is difficult.. kia kahoon?

"Umm... nahe, no she didn't talk about you" I said and he narrowed his eyes.

"Waqas.tell.me.the.turth" he said and I rubbed my palms on my cheeks.

"Shehry kuch nahe hay, tu asay he tension lay raha hay" I said placing my hand on his shoukder and he jerked it off.

"Tension? damn it how am not supposed to worry... she is not talking to me and you.." he trailed off and then shut his eyes taking a deep breathe.

"Waqas ighar tunay nahe bataya na tu phir dakhna.." he warned me and I kept looking at his face.

Ighar ap mujay apni behn samhjtay hain tu Shehryaar say kuch nahe kahain gaay, her words again echoed in my mind.

"Shehry I can't tell you anything.." I said and he kept quiet, "Maybe you can go and ask her" I added getting up and went into my room.

Am sorry dost, but am helpless too...

'Shehry's POV'

Am damn sure kanza has told him and aur kio kasam wasam lay li ho gee na batanay ki... lakin kio bat nahe kanza am coming tomorrow, I fisted my hands.

I went to my room and sat on my bed. Hussain was already sleeping. After a long debate with my brain I picked my phone and dialed her number.

Bell kept ringing but she didn't answered. I angrily threw the phone on the bed which hit Hussain' arm.