13- Attempts..

Assalamoaliakum how are you all?

Another update!! ;)

Let me also thanks my two regular commentators bejeweled_30 and @manobilli
I love you guys!!

And those who only vote please at least do answer my questions I ask you at the end of the chapter... I would appreciate that :)

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Shehry's POV'

"What about coffee guys?" Kanza asked getting up from the couch.

"Nayki aur pooch pooch" Atif said grinning and she smiled making me heart go crazy.

"In a few sir" she winked and existed the living room.

I sat there glancing every now and then towards the door.... Waiting for her to return.

"Abay guroor Kai raha hay, go and tell her" Waqas smirked constantly changing Channels on TV.

"Yeah exactly go and tell her jo pechlay aik haftay say humhain suna raha hay, saalay nay sona bhe azab bana dia hay" Atif said shutting of his mobile phone shaking his head.

"Allah janay pata nhe dakhta Kia hay khawab main" Hussain also entered the conversation smirking and I just stared at them.

"Guroor na bandh kr and get up "Waqas said getting up from the couch and pulling me too.

"Okay Lakin Kai kahoon gaa main" I said getting nervous and he facepalmed himself, Atif and Hussain followed suit.

"Whatever you told us just go and copy paste" he said, and I looked towards the door.

"And what if she minds" I said looking down.

"Wo bad main dakhain gay, first go" he ordered me and pushed me towards the door.

I walked up to the kitchen and saw her setting kettle on the stove. I took a deep breath, but my heart didn't seem to calm down.

People think that Shehryaar.Asif 'the dhoombro' will just confess his love so easily kay duniya dakha gee, Lakin unhain Kai pata kay mera yahan asa sooch sooch kay he bura haal ho raha hay. Ya ALLAH madad ferma, I silently prayed.

I brushed all the thoughts and went in.

She gasped when she turned around and saw... Nah, caught me staring at her.

"Itni khamoshi say?" She asked me, her eyes popping out of their sockets.

"Hmmm, sorry if I scared you woh actually I was bored so came here" I said smiling.

"No, it's okay" she deeply sighed.

"Can I?" I said pointing towards the cup she was holding.

"You sure?" She asked me amused and I nodded confidently.

"Here you go" she handed me the cup and herself went to the refrigerator. She came back with some frozen snacks and kept them in microwave Oven.

"How's university?" I asked trying to get normal around her, even though my heart was jumping in its cage.

"Hmmm good" she smiled back, "You tell how's life? She asked placing the plater on the trolley.

"Mine fine as forever" I said winking and saw a shaded of pink on her cheeks.