28- From the bottom of my heart

"Hafsa how can you say that.." She asked me shocked.

"Yeah so what else it is, what do you think, why would he do that" I said sitting at the edge of her bed.

"I don't know, but it's not at least what you think it is" she said helplessly looking at the ceiling which had those unique cuts in it, "I was right love is depression, you get nothing but pain" She added and I neared me.

"Aww Kanza no it's not true.." I said holding her hand.

"It's true or not but it happened with me" her eyes pooled up and She looked down.

"I can never love Nouman and can never get over Shehryaar" She said and I embraced her in a hug.

"Nah, you will live your life the way you have expected, ALLAH surely will have some way out" I said caressing her back.

"Nahe meri kismat main khushi hay he nahe" She sniffed and I pulled back.

"Ch Kanzo, don't say it like that don't loose that hope you have because you never know" I said wiping my cheeks and She nodded.

"Okay now let me help you get up, we are supposed to go out" I said and got up.
Her feet was stilling hurting and now it has a bandage wrapped around it. I grabbed her hand and snaked one arm around her waist and help her stand up. I walked her to the changing room and shoved her clothes in her hand. She smiled and kissed on my cheek.

"Oye, meri hay" I heard someone behind us and turned to look at Waqas who was standing in the doorway.

"Astagfirullah" I muttered and both of them chuckled.

"Han tu ab bhe tumhari he hay, Lakin thora bohat haq tu mera bhe hay" She winked and he laughed, "lagta ab mujh bechari ko khud he tayyar hona parhay gaa, Kiun kay madam ki already booking hay" She added making and face and I slapped her arm.

"Am not going anywhere, tum change kr kay ao, main yahin hoon" I said and she went in smiling.

When the Kanza went in and safely locked the door. Waqas also shut the bedroom door behnid him and locked and then he took a step towards me and increasing my heartbeat. Pagal hay? kia kr raha hay? My mind was working way to fast.

"Since when you are ignoring me?" He asked glancing at his watch, "about 5-6 hours" he added and I looked sideways.

"Am not ignoring you.." I replied.

"Phir bat kiun nahe kr rhe?" He asked me taking one more step closer to me.

"No it's not like that, I was just busy with Kanza" I said and took a involuntarily step back when he was right in front of me.

"Really?" He said walking forward forcing me to move backwards.

I gasped when my back hit the wall.

"Kiun bat nahe main phir bhe tumhain mana layta hoon" he said and placed both his hands on the wall behind me blocking me form both sides.

"What are you doing, Kanza is right in the room" I said placing my hands on his chest stopping him midway and he smirked.

"Don't worry, she won't come out without telling us" he said and before I could even protest I felt his soft lips at the base of my neck where it met shoulder. My insides exploded with fireworks. My eyes involuntarily closed and I fisted his shirt tightly. He gently but passionately kissed me and slowly moved up my neck. His hands moved up form the wall, one wrapped around my waist and other at the back of my head. My breathe was uneven and I could felt his heart also besting fast under my hands. He reached on my jawline and kissed there. My heart was not a heart anymore but it was a drum beating in its cage. I slightly moaned when he sucked harder on my jawline. He then kissed my cheek and then I felt his lips at the corner of my lips. Now it was difficult of me to even breathe in that tense environment. Right before his lips touched mine Kanza's voice ran through my ears. My eyes shot open and Waqas also pulled away.