37- Buried Deep in her heart.

Super short lovelies! ^_^ bear with it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hafsa's POV'

I felt her body weight on me. I pulled away and she fell backwards on the bed. My eyes widened.

"Kanza, kanza?" I patted her cheek.

"Kanza open you open.. Kanza open... Doctor! I should call doctor" I panicked and ran towards the door.

I opened the door and crashed into something hard.

"Hafsa!" I looked up and saw him.

"Waqas... Kanza... She fainted, doctor call the doctor" I said and he looked at me shocked.

"Okay... okay" he said and ran away.

I clutched the doorframe to stop myself from collapsing.

Soon doctor came followed by two nurses. They hushed me out. Waqas was already there waiting for me.

"Waqas.." I trailed off but he hugged me.

"Don't worry" he said and I nodded.

"Hoa kia tha?" he asked and I frowned.

"I don't know, I went out to talk to you and when I came back, she was shivering. When I asked her what happened she hugged me and cried over my shoulder and then fainted" I said and Waqas frowned too.

"Did something happened when you were out?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I don't thin.. Wait! Nouman came, I didn't meet him but I saw him coming out of the room" I said and Waqas raised his eyes.

"Nouman?" Waqas said slowly as if trying to process something.

"Does he have anything to do with this?" I asked.

"Did you ask her what happened last night?" He asked and I nodded.

"I know she is lying and moreover she said that she slipped and this confirms her lie " I said shaking my head.

"Slipped and had a nervous breakdown?" Waqas asked.

"No she didn't specifically mentioned 'that' but when I asked she said she slipped, which in total tells that she was talking about her other injuries" I said and Waqas nodded.

"There is something she is hidding from us" Waqas said and I nodded.

"We have to ask her.."

"Excuse me?" Doctor said and we both hurriedly walked up to her.

"Yes? How is she?" I asked.

"I told you guys not to depress her... This was an attack! panic attack" she said and my eyes popped out of my sockets.

"She is not in a state to handle this, this may lead to a serious mental illness. So please try not to give her any type of tension" she said.

"Doctor we didn't even ask her what happened considering it may affect her then how we are giving her some sort of depression.." I started.

"Is it possible she is hiding something... I mean like she is not telling us" Waqas completed my complete noticing that I no longer can talk.

"Maybe!" She replied.

"Then what should we do?" I asked and She looked thoughtfully towards me.

"Hmm, I think let her get stable like after 2-3 days then you ask her but not directly, please make sure" she said, "and if it doesn't turn out as a good option then we may consult any psychologist" She added.