23- Hardwork! Key to success..

Assalamoalikum people!
How are you all doing? Am fit fat ;)
Here's an update!
Hope you enjoy it.... Happy reading! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Kanza's POV'

Don't forget to send me your feedback about the show and as I told you guys that I won't be shooting for a little while as I am having my exams *making a face* so you have to wait and stay tuned until your favourite host comes back *winking* till then take care, love others and let them love you, see you soon byeee *waving*

"And cut" Fahad shouted as soon as the red light on the camera switched off.

I sighed with relief and got up from the black leather couch on which I was sitting from past one and a half hour.

"It was great" Fahd gave me thumbs up as he always does after every episode. I smiled in return.

"Now go" he said, and I looked at him bewildered.

"Itni jaldi?" I asked, and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah I know itna meherban bohat kam hota hoon main" he said, and I chuckled, "There is someone waiting for you" he added with a wink and my heart skipped a beat.

"Who?" I asked, and he smiled, "Go and look for yourself".

Who could be there? Nouman? But he would have told me before coming. With these thoughts I looked around the studio and my eyes stopped on someone who was looking back at me smiling.

Nouman, I whispered making my way towards him. He was dressed up in a white inner and checked buttoned shirt with blue jeans. His hair was gelled up like always... In simple he looked handsome.

"Hey!" He said, and I smiled.

"You, here? Howcome?" I asked him, and he chuckled.

"No, I was just passing by so thought what don't say Hi to you" he said looking down and I smirked.

"Hi" I said cheerfully, "ho gaya 'hi' ab?" I added after a pause and he turned red. Aww, he looks so adorable, I thought.

"Mazak kr rahe the, ap tu serious he gaey" I said laughing and he pretended to glare angrily at me but failed and I laughed even hard. Finally, he also gave in and chuckled.

"Chalein?" He said extending his hand and I smiled placing mine.

Now it has been almost another week and the awkwardness were vanishing in this thin air. He led me through my crew and everyone smirk, or laugh, or wink and I felt temperature rising to my cheeks. We went to his car and he opened the door for me.

"Umm, my car... Is parked here" I said.

"Don't worry, wapasi per yahin aye gay" he said, and I nodded.

"So, how's your prep going?" He asked once we were on the road.

"It's okay, still tangled up in different things" I sighed, and he looked my way.

"Matlab?" He asked.

"Matlab... Khabi shoot, khabi ghar ki tension, khabi doston ki tension... Wagera, wagera" I said yawning.

"You look tired" he said, and I smiled closing my eyes.

"Maybe" I said and felt myself slipping into the darkness.

'Nouman's POV'

And there she goes, I smiled looking sideways at her. I silently drove to a desi restaurant Uzair suggested me. When I reached there, I turned to wake her up but I stopped looking at her peaceful face which was glowing in the moonlight. My smile faded, and I kept staring at her.