2-Sometime Dreams Do Come True

"OMG! Dolly aunty... Nai nai nai um, SRK... Nai nai um... I mean Dhoombros." I blinked my eyes rapidly as if I can't believe my eyes.

"Are you okay?" My director who was by their side asked me.

"Huh? Yeah, I guess I'm not feeling well right now because... I can see Dhoombros standing right in front of me." I said confusedly.

Kanza you are totally losing it, I muttered to myself.

"I came to ask you for my script." I said turning to my director.

"Ok, you can have it but before I give it to you, at least greet your guests." Fahad said, and I frowned.

"Konse guests?" I asked, thinking that I wasn't the only one who is totally losing it.

"Hey! You must be Kanza?" Someone asked me, and my head jerked towards the voice and I saw Waqas moving away from his group and coming near me.

"Hey. Yes, I am Kanza." I replied looking at him wide eyed. Or let's say trying to make sure that they were actually here.

"Ohhh... You're real." I blinked my eyes just to make sure they really were there.

"Of course, we are. Do we look like holograms to you?" said Shehry laughed coming forward and standing beside Waqas.

"Hi!" We shook hands.

"No, it's just that I was really excited to meet you guys and seeing you there in front of me was... so sudden that I... I thought I was imagining you guys..." By then I was super embarrassed, and I was pretty sure I would be blushing.

"Hey! Hussain nam tu suna hoo ga" suddenly Hussain said extending his hands and I giggled.

"Hi, of course suna hay" I replied giving my hand in his.

"If you guys are done can I say hello too?" Atif said getting in between Hussain and Shehry.

"Haan tu karle humari khair hai" Shehry slapped him playfully on his back while laughing.

"Hey Atif! How are you?" I said turning towards him.

"Hello Kanza! I'm fine." He replied in the most respectful way.

"Kanza take them to the lounge and continue talking there." Fahad said pointing towards the lounge.

I nodded and gestured towards the room.

Alhamdulillah the first impression was kind of okay, I thought as I walked towards the room. But I acted like a complete fool, they will think of me as a desperate dhoomie whereas that's not exactly true though! I could hear their giggles behind me as they followed me. Waqas, I guess.

"So, how are you?" Suddenly I felt someone beside me and turned to look at Shehry.

"I'm good. Why did you come here and leave them behind?" I asked.

"Oh, they are out of control, acting like kids so I thought I could come and talk to you, but... I guess... I'm not wanted here." Shehry said with a disappointed look.

"No! No, I didn't mean that." I said smiling.

"Do you really think that your Dhoomie wouldn't want you near her?" I grinned at him.

"Who's your favorite?" Shehry asked me and I jammed my hands in the jeans pockets.

I chose to stay quiet as we reached the lounge. I gestured towards large couch and they all took seats. Shehry and Atif on one couch and Waqas and Hussain sat on another. I took seat on the single one and sat opposite to them.