34- Wedding Bells

******1 week later******
'Nouman's POV'

"Kanza you are coming right?" I asked her again and she kept quiet.

"Kanza?" I said and heard her sigh on the other end.

"I will" she said and I smiled.

"Good I know you don't want to but mom wants to meet you our other family members, please understand" I said.

"Don't worry Nouman I will get ready, by the way what time?" She asked and I smiled.

"Hmmm it will be 8:30" I told her.

"Okay fine for me" she said and soon after that we hung up.

Kanza ko tu mana lia ab khud ki bhe thori tayari krlain, I smiled opening my cupboard.
I was soon done with the selection and it was 5:00 so I went to look for my annoying siblings. They as usual were fighting in the tv lounge.

"Oye! What's that noise for?" I asked and they both straighten themselves.

"I was telling him that Australians didn't deserve that worldcup" Zoha said her cheeks puffing out in anger.

"Could you please explain why?" Sami said folding his arms across his chest.

"Because...."

"God guys you still fighting on that thing which happened long ago ab bus bhe Karo yaar" I cut her in the middle and they both glared at each other.

"Yeah she started it" Sami complained and Zoha threw a cushion at him.

"Haww jhoota" she said and I chuckled.

"Acha cut it out, and Zoha don't you want to get ready for the function" I said and her head jerked towards the wall clock.

"Oh god it's almost 6, how could I forget that, mujay tu tayar honay main time lagay gaa" she exclaimed getting up.

"Tu kab nahe lagta" Sami muttered. Zoha and I glared at him together.

"Oh teri, acha sorry sorry" he quickly said and then smiled cheekily.

"You go Kanza, I'll handle him" I said and they both looked at me smirking, "oh I mean Kanza.... Nah Zoha y-you go" I stammered.

"Bohat yaad aa rahi hay ap ko huh?" Zoha said sitting beside me.

"Nahe woh gal-galti say nikal gaya naam" I stammered and they chuckled.

"Array array khabra kiun rahain hay, hum nay konsa kuch kaha hay soochay jitna marzi soochna hay" Sami smirked even more and I felt my color going red out of embarrassment.

"Oye kotay! Sharam kr" I scolded and he chuckled.

"Ab ap ki daant Ka Kio asar nahe mujh dheet per" he announced and I smacked the back of his head.

"Chalo shukar hay khud khud he main lia" Zoha said and winked at me.

"Zoha time" I said and she got up instantly.

"Meet you at the gate" she yelled.

"Chal uth kay tayar ho tu bhe" I told him who cheekily smiled at me.

"You go don't wait for me, I know how desperate you are" he winked and I showed him my hand indicating a slap and he made a kissy face.

I laughed slightly and went to my room. I still had time so I got myself ready for the nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stirred and blinked trying to open my eyes. My hand automatically reached for my phone and I squinted my eyes to checked the time. I jumped when my phone said its 8:00 pm.