46- Wedding part 1- Yellow Festival

Asalamoalaikum! How are you guys! :) how is Ramadan going?
A late one! I know ^_^ busy...
Hope you like it thou the chapter name is WEIRD! XD
Happy reading! :)

^^^^^2 weeks later^^^^^
'Shehry's POV'

"Guys please do something, I wanna see her" I paced back and forth in my bedroom with three idiots staring at me saying nothing.

"Look I don't want to lose any of my bone, so just forget about it" Hussain said and I rolled my eyes.

"Guys we will just see them... Kisi ko pata nahe chalay gaa" I pleaded and they all looked at each other.

"Shehry yaar just kal ka din, phir tu zindaqi bar dakhna hee hay na" Waqas said all sounding like a abba and I huffed.

"Saaloon, khud tu daily miltay ho apni walioon say... Tum log kia jano mera dard" I said angrily and they just keeping staring at me.

"And what if Soninke catches us, will you take the responsibility?" Waqas asked and I instantly agreed.

"Hundred percent" I said and all they sighed getting up.

I hurriedly changed into navy blue shalwar khameez with embroidery on the collar and cuffs with that I wore brown dupatta around my neck. Then giving my hair the usual style I walked out as others were already gone. The house was quiet as only elder men were there who were watching news. I also quietly slipped out of the house.

This is wrong! marriage is supposed to be for dulha dulhan aur yahan dakho dulhay kay sath kia zulm hoo raha hay... Meri Mehndi hay aaj and I don't even know where! I thought annoyed.

Actually our 'elders' thought that Mehndi is function only for ladies so no men will go there... Apnay chakar main mujay phasa dia. I want to see everything about my shadi yaar.

Dulhan ko mujh say phely kio aur dakh lay. Yaar mana shadi meri hay, mainay usay sari umer dakhna hay lakin this day also comes once in our life.

I went and sat in the car where they were already sitting. Waqas started the car and drove to the venue as he was the only one who knew about it. Everyone thought that it's better not to tell us because they were sure we will somehow come there but unfortunately for them but fortunately for us they told Waqas in case of any emergency. *haha evil laugh*. Soon we reached there.

It was a big farmhouse which was lighted brightly. I could hear music where we parked our car. Hmmm tu khoob mazay hoo rahay hain. We didn't go through the archway they made for the guest but we climbed the wall and jumped in the grounds of the huge farmhouse.

Choosing the right opposite way to the actual set up we ran there. There was a big house in the middle and across that was the thing I wanted to see. We quietly sticking to the wall went to the side of it and much to our relieve there was a fence with plants there to hide us from being seen.

We all crouched down and looked to the other side and it was like a mela. The entire yellow and green decoration was looking great. There were no chairs but it was planned to sit on the floor and that's what they were a lot of maroon cushions on the yellow coloured floor.

My eyes try to find her but having a lot of people in the middle I couldn't. I saw mom and suddenly hid behind a think branch of leaves.

Hayee! Itni mar paray gee na.. I shivered at the thought.

Suddenly my breath caught in my lungs when my roaming eyes found her. She was smiling shyly on something. Her both hands were being designed by Mehndi and she was sitting looking at the girls dancing in front of her. The way her eyelashes flicker and the way she blink them was giving me different sensations in my body.

Jab We Met *Editing*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें