50- Happiness again knocked on their door

'Kanza's POV'

I felt something on my tummy as I tried to turn and lay on my back. I parted my eyelids and saw our blurry wooden brown ceiling. I yawned and looked at my right and found myself an inch away from his sleeping face. I smiled trying to turn and face him but something around my waist was not letting me. I lifted my head and saw his arm firmly wrapped around my waist and his left leg tangled with mine as he lay on his front. I fell back on my back locked in his arms and legs.

He always does that, and make it difficult for me to even move. I sighed and looked at the wall clock with showed 7:05 am, to early to get up on a weekend. But his early morning tea forced me to get up. I slowly lift his arm and then his leg and in the process a sharp pain shot through my stomach. I winced in pain as I got up carefully and as always placed a pillow under his arm not to disturb his sleep.

Room was dimly light as curtains were drawn. I went into the bathroom and changed into a knee length kurti and trousers.

I have to make my mind to wear them from now on, I told myself as I tied my hair in a messy bum.

I went out of the bathroom and then out of our room down the stairs. The house was quiet as I made my way to kitchen. Pouring myself a glass of water I sat down as the water for his tea boils. Soon I poured it in the pot and placed it with cup, milk, sugar pot and tea bags in the tray.

As I was about to go out went I suddenly remember my glass of juice. I made a face as I pour some of myself in the glass and added it to the tray.

I then carried it upstairs. And throughout my walk from the kitchen to our bedroom I was breathing with difficulty just because this milk was irritating it. I went in and picking up my glass I went to the window.

I slightly pulled away the curtains and looked out the window witnessing the most beautiful moment when sun was making its way towards the sky. I sighed folding my legs and sitting on the window seat.

Two and half a year! And it's seems like everything happened just yesterday. My bond with him is now 10 times strong then it was on our wedding. My love for him is getting more by each passing day, passing second.

And now we have another reason to have our relationship even more strong. To care about each other even more, to keep reminding each other that our love is not getting an lesser.

Jaisay jaisy dino main izafa(gap) hoo raha hay wasay wasay humharay dil bhe aik dosaray say aur jortay jaa rahay hain. Zindaqi say ab kahin jaa kr sukoon mila hay aur uss kay liay main Allah ki bohat shukar guzar hoon. Joo mujay itni pyari family dee.. Aur uss say bhe ziayada unn ka pyaar.

I sighed as I sipped from my glass. I have been trying to drink a glass of juice since 3 months and it's still not getting anywhere near my habits. The most difficult task to do but still, I do it just for him... for us.

Suddenly something in my lap forced me to break my chain of my thoughts. I looked down and saw him. His head in my lap as he laid down on the whole seat. I smiled as I yet again witnessed his one of his beautiful morning smiles.

"Good morning" I said running my hand through his hairs and he nodded as he laid there with his eyes shut.

"Are you okay? jaldi uth gaey" he asked instead in his sleepy voice.

"Yeah, juice" I said showing him my glass as he squinted his eyes open.

"That's great, aaj meray zabardasti krnay kay bagair hee" he smiled looking up my face and I smiled back.

He got up and sat in front of me.

"Take care good care of yourself, I want you to be same as now when I come back" he said and I sighed remembering our fight last night.