21- Unexpected guests

Assalamoalaikum peopel! :) How are you all? Am fine Allhumdulilah ;)

So here's the late update..... Yeah very late :D But I was busy the whole week not my fault ^_^_^

The song for this chapter is 'Naina lagiyan barishan' from the movie "Anjana Anjani"
Hope you enjoy it! Happy reading! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Kanza's POV'

"God that was a tiring day" I said to myself and got out a bottle of water from the fridge.

I drank the water as if I haven't from years. After that I dragged myself into my bedroom and sat down on my bed with the thud. I sighed deeply.

"Kia karoon?" I asked looking around the room scratching my head.

Suddenly my eyes stopped on that crumbled paper under my table. I stare it at for a while and then ducked down to pick it up. I slowly opened it hoping to find something written but much to my grief it was still blank... Like before.

I felt like crying. I want to shout so loud that my throat just tears apart.

How could a guy do this to a girl? How could he be so insensitive? Jhoot khetay hain woh sab kay in love you feel that most unusual sensations.... Yes, I felt them but this? Jhoot khetay hain woh sab log kay guy always take an extra care if his girl, always make up if he hurt her, always make her smile in her problems.... Jhoot sab Jhoot! I thought as tears rapidly falls down my eyes. I slid off the mattress and was sitting on the floor with my head in my hands.

Why we have these fantasies where the girl always finds her Prince Charming? Why we have these thoughts about a happy ending when in the end we go through the excruciating pain, I cried bitterly.

It wasn't his fault that he didn't proposed me, but it was mine, kay why I even thought about this, kiun itnay khwaboon dakhay mainy, kiun soocha kay meri zindaqi bhe aik story character ki tarah ho with everlasting love, no pains, only him and me, I was tugging at my hair feeling disgusted with myself.

Suddenly I felt like puking, I felt suffocating, so I ran to the bathroom and emptied out in the basin. I looked at myself in the mirror with my bloodshot eyes. I washed my fast with water and took a deep breath.

"Don't... Don't... Don't" I warned myself as my eyes pooled in again.

I again splashed water on my face and exited bathroom. I came and stood in front of my dressing table.
I am someone fiancé, I need to be myself, I thought looking at the reflection of my lifeless face. Apnay liay nahe tu kisi aur kay he liay don't ruin your life, there are still some people who care about, who love you... I smiled weakly at the thought.

I pulled opened the drawer and selected a small pair of earrings with simple pendant. I then applied moisturizer and some lip balm. I pulled back my hair and clipped it in the hair catcher. I breathe deeply and forced out a smile.

I went near my table and picked up that paper and after crumbling it together with the envelope threw it in the basket. Then I sat down to study keeping in my mind that apart from all these problems I have my dreams to fulfil.

---------------------------

I don't know when I fell asleep studying the most boring part about animation. Suddenly my phone rang, and I lift my head up from the table. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the table clock with my blurry vision which shows 6:15.