Need Your Support!

Assalamoalaikum Dear readers,

Hopefully you all remember me... maybe some don't, but I hope that's not the case😀

Well it's been long, and I miss writing!💔

And that is why I have started writing another story. About 10 chapters have been uploaded. I started it as a sequel to "JAB WE MET" but it ended being an independent story. So its NOT a fanfic! Please show some love and support. Because we all know our readers motivate us more than anything else to write and give the best we can!

I have uploaded the cover for the story so it will easy to spot and the synopsis is also given at the end.

Name: Humhari Tumhari Kahani
Synopsis: A SEQUEL to JAB WE MET!

Zeeshan Shehryaar Asif is about to start a new journey of his life in an arrange marriage with Samra khan.

Aliza Shehryaar Asif likes someone dearly, but her destiny has some other plans... what are they?

Shayan Qureshi is Zeeshan's best friend, who has a twisted life until he crosses path with Abrish Hussain, who changes him into a different person.

Taha Atif Khan likes a newbie in his office but things are not as easy as they seems.

Life goes on! The Dhoombros, The Hunks are now facing a completely different chapters. Let's follow them and their kids in this era of their lives.

*The story does involve dhoombros but its mostly about their kids*

The story is mainly in English but it does have dialogues in Urdu and Punjabi!

P.s Was thinking to change the name from "Jab we Met' to "When we met". Therefore, ignore the different name in the video!