38- Weak relations but strong hearts

A long one! I guess ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Kanza's POV'

I lying on my bed and stared at the ceiling playing with the strand of my hair.

Suddenly my eyes welled up as Shehryaar's tense face came in my mind. Kitna persihan tha woh aur mainay iss say bat bhe nahe ki... Lakin main Kia karoon, now everything is out of my control... Ab sab Allah Kay hath main hay. Wohi kuch kray gaa Insha Allah. Main nahe chahti Kay meri waja say usay kuch ho... Main khud tu sab kuch bardasht kr loon gee Lakin uss ko nahe dakh skati takleef main, I sobbed hard turning to my side.

Ya Allah main Kesay reh paoon gee Shehryaar Kay begar? Her sans main ussi ki waja say tu leti hoon aur ussi Kay liay tu leti hoon... Phir yeh doori jo ub say shoro ho gaey hay aur pata nahe jab tak rahay gee Kesay katoon gee? I fisted the pillow in my hand and cried. My head was aching badly as if someone is hammering it.

Mujay pata hay Nouman loves me and he won't hurt me Lakin Shehryaar...? I sat up straight in my bed not able to take it more. I wanted to throw up. My head which was aching and spinning at the same time was stopping me to stand up straight. Finally getting some courage I stood up. Taking very slow baby steps I reached the bathroom and went in slamming the door behind me.

I bawled out in the sink. Slashing the cold water on my face I slowly looked up in the mirror and cried even more.

Main tu kesi Kay kabil bhe nahe rahe hoon, halat hay kio meri, I thought staring at my torn face. Washing my face with 2-3 times more I went out.

I was in the middle of my big room when I literally felt as if someone had hammered my head. Clutching my head with both of my hands I groaned in pain. With earth slipping under my feet I let myself fall.... But I never hit the ground instead I felt something around my waist. I struggled to open my eyes and met his. The world stopped and so was my heart. He was looking down at me with that concern that love that I wanted to shout and tell everyone that I love this man, but I guess luck wasn't in my favour.

He smiled weakly before slipping his arm under my legs and lifting me above the ground. He picked me up bridal style and I placed my head on his chest. I so missed his closeness. His scent. His protective arms only in these few hours.

He carefully placed me on the bed in a sitting position and adjusted the pillow.

"P-Pani" I said and he nodded.

He brought the glass of water near my lips. I looked at him and he nodded assuringly before placing the glass between my lips. I gulped down the water in one go and he placed the glass back on the table.

My body was aching and was so my heart seeing him all caring for me and here I am who will give him the shock of his life.

"Kesi ho?" He asked sitting on the edge of my bed. I nodded.

"Lag tu nahe raha, your eyes are red as if you were crying, Kia hoa?" He asked and I just kept quiet trying not to look at his face.

"Kanza" he called out again and I gulped in.

"Shehryaar mujay bat nahe krni" I said and turned my head in other side folding my paining arms against my chest.

"Kiun bat nahe krni, naraz ho mujh say?" he asked softly and I closed my eyes not letting tears form in them.

"Shehryaar please.." I trailed off.

"Kia hoa hay, kal raat tak tu sab theek tha humharay beech..".

"Even a minute is too much to change our lives" I said with shaky voice.

"Kia change hoa hay? Kuch bhe nahe" he said and I shook my head.