16- Birthday part 1 -Wear White

Assalamoaliakum people!

Here is an update :)

This one is the toughest chapter I wrote probably coz of the sequence of the scenes :( and the name of the chapter is so ajeeb, but I can't think of any other name :P
hope you like and enjoy it ;)

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Kanza's POV"

Why I feel that something is going to happen today. Something big, I whispered looking in the distance. Phely bhe aik dafa asa laga tha when I was meeting the dhoombros for the very first time, are.... are these people somehow related to it? I questioned and looked at the sky which was clear today.

Lakin Jo bhe ho, bus acha ho kiun kay ab main kisi aur imtehan ko bardshat nhe kr skti, nhe hay mujh main itni himat......beshak tu apnay banday ko iss ki takat say ziyada nhe azmata, I prayed with my eyes welling up.

Thankyou mama, baba and my annoying brothers for being by my side, ALWAYS... pass na ho kay bhe sath rehnay kay liay, I smiled looking at the sky and wiping few tears which rolled down my cheek. Today I turned 23, 4 Saal ap logo kay begair kesay guzaray yeh tu bata bhe nhe skti main, Lakin sukar ALLAH kay he sent Hafsa. The girl I care and loved the most. The girl with whom I shared my feelings when there was on one to listen to me, the girl who supported me throughout the 4 years, I smiled remembering all the time she stood with me in my bad moods.

I am happy that now she got 'someone' in her life, so that she can also enjoy those chotay chotay moments with her love which were missing from her life because of me. Bus ab ap meray liay dua krtay reheyay gaa, I said looking at the sky and as if talking to it.

Aur mujay meri zindaqi main woh mil jaey jis ka mujay beshabri say intezar hay... Aur woh ap ko bata nay ki zaroorat tu hoo gee nhe, as you know all, I smiled rubbing the tear which just rolled down. See you soon, ALLAH HAFIZ, I bid my goodbye and turned to leave.

Here I was on Manhattan bridge standing across the whole city and watching it peacefully. I usually go there when I felt like talking to my family. I don't know but it helps me get off the heaviness from my heart. Today the special day in my life. I am a year older now, I thought getting into my black Dodge Nitro.

Let's see this time what Hafsa has planned, I thought smiling like an idiot.
Kanza Kuch ziyada he bookhi nhe ho rhe tum? I asked myself slapping myself on the head.

Soon I reached home and slumped on the couch in my bedroom. I was taking off my joggers when my phone vibrated.

"Happy birth day girl" Hafsa voice ranged through my ears as soon as I neared the phone towards it.

"Thank you api" I replied smiling and heard a shock voice from her, "Api?".

"Yeah, from today I'll cal you that" I said.

"But why? we promised kay Humhary beech humhari age nhe aye gee" she said, and I smiled.

"Yeah! I know Lakin Jo bhe hay tu mujh say Bari na" I said stretching out on the couch.

"Hayee Allah wasay tumharay moo say api kitna acha lagta hay" she laughed, and I rolled my eyes.

"Lakin agar yeh formality naa rahay ho it's better" she said, and I can sense her smiling.

"Okay" I said rolling fingers in my hair which is my habit since I was a baby.

"I am gonna pick you up sometime after 7, tayyar rehnay and yeah wear something white" she said I furrowed.