29- Memories, pains and devastated

Assalamoalikum! Sorry I took forever to update.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She placed her hand in mine and looked sideways at me smiling nervously. We were standing side by side.

Sun zara, soniye sun zara

The music flooded the room and following the rhythm we swayed slowly from our left to right and vice versa. One spotlight on me and one on her.

Sun zara, soniye sun zara..
Aaj khomoshiyon se aa rahi hay sadaa
Dharkan hay deewani dil bhe Kuch keh raha hay
Sun zara, soniye sun zara

I pulled her towards me and twirled her with my one hand above her head and one behind my back. I then pulled her and she beautifully landed in my arms bending backwards closing her eyes and I started at her. My stomach churned and I forced out a smile. I pulled her back to her original position so that we were now in front of each other. Her eyes deep and shining in the spotlight.

Beete lamhoon ka saaye tu bus yahin tham gaye hain...
Yaad mujay aaye Teri baatein

I turned her around so that her back was towards me and then grabbing her hands on either side lifted her above the ground and spinned slowly.

Palkon ki surkh chaadar pe Ashq bhe jam gaye hain
Teri aankhon se na hat thi aankhein

I caresses her cheek and she closed her eyes for a moment after I put her down and she in a very dramatic way faced me. I leaned in and kissed on her cheek and her eyes shot open. Before that we make any eye contact I turned around. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we swayed from one side to side. Different Sensations taking place inside me.

Bebasi ka hai alam kai karoon main bata
Dharkan hay deewani dil bhe Kuch keh raha hay

She slowly backed away from me and stood a foot away. Then she ran towards me and I on the cue lifted her up and she spread her arms in the air.

Sun zara, soniye sun zara

And with that the room echoed with the loads of clapping and hooting. I slowly put her down and stared right in her eyes and she looked back at me. Her hands were on my chest and mine on her forearm. It was eternity until we stayed like that.

"What a wonderful performance" Hussain's voice forced me to break my gaze and with that we pulled away. She looked down and I forced out a smile looking at the people in front of us. And then we got down of the stage.

"Dhoom machadi" Waqas winked.

"Ab nam ka thora sa tu effect ho ga na" I winked back and he chuckled.

"Thankyou Kanza jee, for saving our ass in the last moment" Waqas added looking at her and she smiled her beautiful smile.

"And now for the last performance from our most beautiful couple, Waqas and Hafsa" Hussain and Waqas smiled.

"Now let us rock the dance floor" he said holding Hafsa's hand.

"Good luck" Kanza said and they went away leaving only me and her.

"So thank you" I said and she nodded, "Wasay you dance really well" I added and she turned red.
Lagta iss ko bhe Kuch Kuch hota hay.

"Thanku" she said shyly.

"Aur main?" I asked and she looked at me confused.

"Tum kia?" She said and I smirked.

"What about me, how do I dance?" I said waving my hands in the air and she giggled.