It was time for Y/n to leave and fight her crew once and for all. To finally end the rivalry. The rain gently caressed her trident. Y/n wished that a thunderstorm would appear. Y/n has the ability to manipulate lightning in her water form and the same goes for her different forms. If someone where to get struck by her lightning two times then they would die in seconds.

The normal form, she can turn invisible for only a few minutes. If Y/n were to train her stamina, she would be able to hold that invisibility even longer. Her scythe is one of the deadliest weapons on the entire world. If anyone were to get cut by it, they would die in seconds. Y/n even struggles cleaning her scythe. She could possibly kill herself by a single cut. She is also a necromancer. The meaning of necromancer is being able to talk to the dead. Not only can she talk to the dead but she can being people back from the dead but the ones she brings back will have the serve her with no memory of what or who they used to be. This tactic is really, really brutal. If her enemy is annoying her, she'll bring back someone that the enemy really cares and make them fight eachother. If the walking corpse dies then nothing happens, it'll only strike the enemy even more for hurting the one they love.

Her water form, she's able to manipulate water and when the times comes. Lightning. Lightning will start striking her trident and when her trident is ready, Y/n can point her trident to whatever and lightning will come at the place she pointed in a blink of an eye. When in water, Y/n can turn herself into water itself. If Y/n is an in ocean then that's her domain. She can control every single ounce of water that there is. If the enemy were to be in an ocean, Y/n will sink them down and instantly drown them to death.

Her other forms are yet to be revealed. As author- *cough* Narrator, I cannot say anything else about her other forms.

"I have to go do something now" She took off Techno's cloak and gave it back to him.

Techno didnt want his cloak back. For whatever reason, he wanted Y/n to keep wearing it. He hesitated, thinking if he should take It back but then Y/n gave him a small smile. Techno was flushed. His cheeks turned red and grabbed his cloak, putting it around him and securing the chain.

The pink haired Male gently pats the small ones head. "Be careful, Love" He slides his hand down to her cheek and starts to caress it softly. Y/n closes her eyes and put her hand on his that is on her cheek.

She held her trident tighter and opened her eyes, looking at him in the eyes. "I will, you be safe as well". Techno chuckled and dropped his hand down to his side.

"You don't have worry about me, Princess." Techno bends down a little and gives Y/n a sweet and tender forehead kiss before jumping off the building and fighting the L'manberg losers.

Y/n, red as a tomato, puts her hand on the spot were Techno kissed her. She gently runs it and starts looking for Techno in the battle field. When she does, she gives him a small smile. "I.. I lov-"

Y/n doesnt continue. She left her words in the mouth disappear. She turns around and looks up at the big Eret tower, knowing that her old crew is right behind it. "No more of that lovey dovey crap.." Y/n looks back at the battle, noticing that everyone on L'manberg's side is fighting to stay alive. She looks back at the tower and sighs. "Its time to finally put an end to all this."

Y/n isn't ready and she knows it. She wants to kill them but it might just end up killing her. If she were to die then Phil would be extremely upset including Techno. As much as Y/n loves Techno, she doesnt know if Techno loves her.

Techno loves her dearly but he's afraid. Afraid that Y/n doesn't feel the same way. Techno doesnt want his love to be treated as a high school stupid love shit. He wants to tell her but hes scared. Techno isnt one to love, he isnt one to be loved, he isnt one to be with someone and that's what breaks his heart. He thinks to himself, telling himself 'why doesnt any one like me, is it because of the way I am?' Techno just wants to be treated as a person, not an object. He wants to be able to love someone, able to call someone a friend or a lover. It isnt his strongest suit but it's good for him. He wants some he could rely on, he wants someone that can rely on him. He just wants to be happy.

Y/n finally starts to make her way behind the tower, still being able to hear swords clashing together and firewords launching. Theres no turning back now. This is a dead or alive situation.

Once Y/n arrived behind the Eret tower, she was greeted by two men and two women or 4 kids. Everyone stood in a different position. Alex and Becca stand together, holding potions and arrows, preferably the one they shot at Y/n when she was at the van. Iris stood a little slanted, her swords as a crane, giving Y/n a stupid grin. Leo stood leaning on a tree, facing away from everyone, watching as the water drops of the leafs.

"We've been waiting for you, big sister"

:)