ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ

Začít od začátku

"If I were to say something else you would throw a tantrum and annoy me to death" She's right. If Y/n were to tell Tommy that they're going to destroy Manberg then Tommy would do everything he can to try and stop her. Tommy would hate to see his home go in shambles. Anyone would if they really cared. Tommy thought that it was a joke at first but when he heard that Techno, Y/n, Wilbur and Dream are working together, he couldnt stand it anymore.

Y/n flew over to Techno and stood next to him. Techno in the middle, Dream to his right and Y/n on his left. Those three could take on the whole world if they really wanted to.

Techno pulled out his crossbow loaded in fireworks. Tubbo tried to struggle but nothing budged. Techno aimed at Tommy and started firing. Tommy quickly pulled out his shield, blocking the firework but then running away. Dream chased after Tommy and everyone started fighting all over again.

Somewhere else...

'My L'manberg'

'Unfinished symphony'

Were written on the walls. Song lyrics written on the walls. There lies the button, the button that will destroy everything Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo and the rest of the citizens created. If that button were to be pressed, everything, everything will be gone.

"I.. I just have to press the button" Wilbur hand his hand over the button. The emptiness filled his eyes. His left hand touching the wall as he pressed his fingers on it. His right hand was hesitant above the button.

Everything can be heard from outside the button room. People fighting right outside. Screaming in agony. Everyone on L'maberg's side was fighting with their lives. L'manberg was depending on everyone.

"Tommy.." Wilbur whispered to himself. "I'm.. sorry. It's.. it's over for L'manberg.." he placed his hand on the button and was about to press it untill..

"What are you doing" A man said behind Will. He turned around and saw his father, holding the side of the wall.

Wilbur looked at him with fear, asking himself 'how did he find the room'. Phil stepped into the room and stood at the back corner, giving Wilbur the dad glare. Will stared sweating and started to think about his choices.

The room stayed silent. The father and son stared at eachother. Soon Wilbur turned away and looked at the button.

Wilbur started talking about the words on the walls and started telling Phil what they meant. His unfinished symphony is L'manberg with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fuck Eret.

Meanwhile...

Y/n and Techno landed on a building and watched everyone fight. The amount of choas is ridiculous, all for a simple and small country.

The tingle on Y/n's back has gotten worse ever since Wilbur disappeared, the worry has gotten stronger. Wilbur missing and her old crew was all she could think of.

"Darling?" The girl looked to her left and saw Techno right next to her with a worried expression.

"Don't worry, my mind is just focusing on Wilbur" Y/n couldn't bring herself to tell him that her old crew was watching. She didn't want the person she loves to die even thought Technoblade neva dies.

He sighs. Techno, too, is worried about Wilbur. Him and Will are very close friends. They've spent time together ever since Will was 7. Everyday they'd train together and almost grew up together. "I know.. I am too"

They've only reunited a few days ago and now this might be the day where Wilbur dies. We know for sure Niki will get it the worse. She does love him after all (not shipping them btw) but she knows that she can't. Love will only bring pain to her and she knows how Wilbur is. Despite everything wrong hes done, Wilbur is a sweet man with a lovable personality.