How does the wolf feel about his rabbit?

"Akio?" I saw my crush gaze at the sky will a longing expression and I couldn't help wanting to talk to him.

"Kaoru?" Akio turned around and he gave me a weak smile. Yeah I am a pretty scary guy I mean I am far from ordinary but, I have been told that I have this killer aura that scares everyone off.

Even though Akio is wary of me He still answers my questions nicely enough and he tries to be nice but, I feel selfish at times.

Whenever I see him talk to some other guy I feel jealous and I scare the crap out of the guy and Akio seems to feel that I am uh.........................different.

I am sure that he hasn't guessed I like him because if he did he would avoid me like the plague.

"Do you want some juice?"

He shrugged took the apple juice from me and took tiny sips out of the small bottle.

He reminded me of a pet rabbit I used to have...............Cute fuzzy and friendly that is before my transformation and I ate it out of intense hunger......................

Anyway He is cute. I will never kill this guy or even lay a paw on him out of violence.

Akio smiled and my heart sped up and I returned the smile with one of my own.

yeah he is just like a rabbit. Except I can't eat him because 1 he is human 2 I love him 3 I would never forgive myself.

"Akio Tomorrow I need to get my hair cut. Do you want to go with me?"

"Sure! I don't mind."  We made plans and as soon as he left I morphed and ran through the woods looking for the rest of my pack.

Yes. I am a werewolf and Akio is my mate as strange as it sounds and he made me fall for him with his cute looks and adorable manners.

My inner wolf wanted to follow his scent but, I silenced it and patrolled the area.

Huh. No problems around here. I ran around.

-------------------------------------------------------------Akio--------------------------------------------------------------------I can't believe that "Gangsta Kaoru" asked me to go cut his hair with him.

He is a really scary guy who I have seen beat up several other guys alone and I developed a fear and respect for him.

No one messes with him and 'if I'm smart I won't either. However even though he is super scary and stuff he is one of the kindest guys I have ever met.

When I got bullied he got me out of trouble and ever since then He has been looking out for me and sometimes   I feel glad that he is nice on the inside even though he is really scary on the outside.

I showered and went to bed and I awoke to the sound of knocking and I opened the door to find a ticked off Kaoru on my doorstep.

Oh crap i overslept.