Part 50- Battle Of Hogwarts 2

Harry's POV:
I watched the memory snape told me to see, it killed me to see my father be so cruel to him which made me only realise why Snape was acting the way he was. I left Dumbledores old office and told hermione and Ron I was going to the forest handing myself in. Hermione started crying saying she'll go with me I forcefully told her no and started walking of.

Y/n:
"I thought he would've come" my father says almost depressed, I was the only young person there Draco stayed at Hogwart's, I read my mother's mind "I don't think I've been ever more proud of y/n giving birth to a baby and still being loyal I'm truly blessed" I looked over to her and gave her a smile while grabbing her hand softly she smiled back until I hear Hagrid "HARRY, what are you doing here?" I looked at him then my father and smirked "Harry Potter, the boy who lived come to die" I heard my mother's cackle which broke me out into slight laughter, Harry looked at me disappointed as I heard "AVADA KEDAVRA!" Harry was on the floor, he sent me over to see if he was alive and I did so, I whispered to him "is Draco alive?" He nodded slightly as I pronounced him dead.

Getting back to Hogwarts my father shouted "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!!" Ginny was screaming her heart out and I gave her a wink and she understood what I meant by it. Several minutes went by of my father talking until I caught my attention to Draco coming over to me and hugging me tightly as I whispered that Harry is alive. He looked at me concerned but nodded and stood next to me, a quick blink and Harry was back up running I fell to my knees pretending to be shocked as Draco caught me, my Father had followed him all around the castle.

I was fighting once again until I saw my mother die. I stopped dead in my tracks. I screamed and screamed while sobs were breaking throughout me, I  felt that everything was going in slow motion as I felt a pair of strong arms holding me tight, it was Draco I sobbed into his shirt screaming I had just lost my mother the person who I adored the most she was my rock, my father had heard me sobbing and appearated to me "y/n what's happened why are you screaming" I looked at him with red puffy eyes as he dropped next to me I stuttered while saying "m-m-mother h-has b-been k-killed" my fathers expression turned even more furious as he appearated but before he left he explained "I want you to join me in killing Harry Potter" I nodded as I felt my anger rise I locked eyes with Draco and kissed him with force but passion as I appearated to my father seeing him and potter in a fight.

I joined in sending the killing curse towards him, his wand was beating ours, I knew my father would lose so I pushed him out of the way and battled him myself, until Nagini got skated by neville. Me my father and harry dropped to our knees as I felt a pain through my heart, I realised all of nagini powers had been transferred to me as I grabbed my wand again and shot the killing curse as Harry did too. My wand was over powering his as I managed to stop his curse shooting the killing curse one last time while shouting "THIS IS FOR MY MOTHER, MY FAMILY AND SCORPIUS, HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO SEE ANY OF YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS AGAIN!!" I used all my power and it killed him, I dropped to my knees and fell weak.

My father ran to me while he yelled for Draco, as he came towards us he saw Harry dead and me weak, tears were streaming down his face realising I was on the Imperious Curse from Fenrir.

Draco:
I saw y/n's weak body and I could tell she was on The Imperious Curse by Fenrir Greyback, I told y/n's father as he turned around and killed him while shouting "TRAITOR" as me her and her father appearated back to Malfoy Manor, I ran upstairs with y/n's limp body as my mother followed me with Scorpius. "Draco what's happened" I explained everything as my mother broke down crying, I took Scorp of her and went downstairs while my mother was with y/n. I was heartbroken.

Y/n:
I woke up by Narcissa healing me, I slightly turned my head and smiled at her, when she saw this her face lit up as she helped me to stand, we walked down the steps carefully to hear Draco talking to Scorp "mummy's going to be okay baby I promise you, i made a promise to your mummy which I swore to protect you no matter the costs and I will agree to that promise and help you always" I broke down in happy silent tears as I snuck behind him.

I wrapped my arms round him and he looked up to see me, I kissed him softly as Scorp giggled, I laughed at him and do did Draco as he handed me Scorp as we both went upstairs laughing with each other. Our wedding was in exactly 2 months. My father had survived and Harry was pronounced dead it hurt me but I didn't let it bother me I had to sort everything out with everyone starting from tomorrow.

I laid down on Dracos chest while Scorpius was fast asleep as we both fell asleep soon after.