Part 8: Summer part 2

Draco:
When my parents left I span her round and kissed her passionately and it ended up being heated. she pushed me on the bed not breaking contact I was in love there is nothing more I want in this world other than y/n.

Y/n:

As soon as the kissing ended up on the bed I ripped my shirt of exposing my tits I had worn no bra because I knew this would happen I was left in my leggings as soon as my shirt was ripped of Draco took of his exposing his chest. He flipped me over so he was on top as he started kissing my neck leaving love bites everywhere, he got down to the waistband of my leggings and ripped them of with his teeth giving me butterflies he knew what he was doing.

I helped him unbuckle his pants as he went back to kissing me not breaking contact we was both bare he lifted up his head and moved towards my pussy that. he started swirling his tongue around my clit while he stuck a finger inside he realised it wasn't making much effect so he added two pumping faster and faster until I arched my back in pleasure he took his fingers out it was my turn I flipped him over and started rubbing his dick up and down he moaned in pleasure as I stuck my mouth around it "fuckkk y/n" "merlin" He started grabbing my hair and bobbing me up and down which made him get more pleasure I could tell when he was about to release so I stopped I crawled back to him and started kissing his soft lips again

He rolled on top of me pinning my hands against the bed as he slipped his member in this was my first time and he could tell "fuckkkk" I moaned in pleasure as he started speeding up "fuck y/n your so tight" I smirked at his response as he went faster and faster then started banging himself into me hitting every spot, making me moan so loud "FUCKKKKK DRACOO" he sped up even more thrusting into me "say it y/n say my name you know what name it is" we both reached our climax I gripped the sheets making my knuckles go white and he could tell we was both at our climate "Dr-Draco!" I moaned in pleasure and we both released together we laid back on the bed panting for our breath "that was fuckin amazing y/n was that your first time" Draco asked I nodded in His response and he smirked the smirk that always got me. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep and so did he after playing with my hair.

Draco:
After me and y/n did it I never wanted our love to go away the way she moaned my name in pleasure got me to love her even more not just for her body but for her personality aswell I was happy I was able to be with her and I know she'll enjoy the Quidditch World Cup in a few weeks I stared at her while she was asleep I was playing with her hair it was so peaceful she slept like a baby I was ripped from my thoughts when she lifted her head up as I had woken up before her.

Y/n:

Draco, baby I'm going for a shower he looked at me smirked and I knew his question "and yes you can join me" he jumped up and down in excitement "come on then y/n" he  squealed like a little girl excitedly. I got up from his bed thinking I could walk and as soon as I stood I fell to the floor with a thump Draco laughed at me and smirked "pick me up then" I hissed and he did so when we got to the bathroom the started the shower we both got in and started cleaning ourselves down I got my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner and my vanilla scented body wash out and started cleaning myself.

We got out I felt relieved I still couldn't walk i had to limp after finally getting ready in one of Draco's over-sized t-shirts and went downstairs I was hungry it was needed as I was cooking I remembered I needed to write to mother in Azkaban she'll murder me if I don't me and Draco ate quickly I didn't need to shout him downstairs he was already near me watching me while I cooked we ate and I started upstairs ready to write my mother a letter.