Part 47- Scorpius' room

We both woke up at 10:00am the next morning, we got into some old clothes and grabbed the paint and went to the bedroom that will be Scorpius' we played music as we started, we had planned that the large wall would be painted light grey and clouds would be added and the other walls would be a pastel blue or a white. While Draco was building Scorpius' stuff I started painting I had finished the wall within minutes as I got a stencil with the picture of a cloud and put them on the wall making sure there was an even amount of clouds and you could still see the grey.

I finished the first wall as Draco just finished building Scorpius' crib. His crib was a pristine white colour Draco put it to the side and started on his wardrobe as I painted the rest of the walls pastel blue. After 1 hour I had finished Scorpius' walls I quickly used magic to add a black carpet. While Draco was building Scorpius' drawers I started adding the shelves until Draco stopped I knew why, he had to tell his mother that it was my birthday tomorrow I shook my head and laughed as he ran to his mum I put the shelves up and added all the pictures and night lights around his room which my friends had got me.

I lifted the crib up and place it in the middle of the room against the wall with clouds on it. I had moved his wardrobe to the corner and his drawers next to it.  I then got the ball put Crabbe And Goyle bought and put it next to his window as I added the grey curtains. Next to Scorpius' crib I placed a chair and added a cushion on it and a blanket to make it more home like I placed the rug in the middle of the floor on the opposite corner I placed a teepee tent and placed all his stuffed animals inside it apart from his elephant one I placed that one in his crib along with his blanket. Finally I grabbed the nappies his teething stuff his mat and his clothes and shoes.

I placed the nappies, wipes, bottles, his milk and the teething rings in the top drawer and I placed some of his clothes in the other two drawers. When I walked to the wardrobe I put his tracksuits, suits and other clothes in the wardrobe and placed his shoes at the bottom. Scorpius' room was finally completed I was so happy.

As Draco came back in the room he argued with me because I moved and did everything on my own when I wasn't supposed too. I laughed at him and kissed his cheek and shouted as I left "you're not doing anything for my birthday Draco!!!" He yelled back "watch me!!" I smirked as I walked of to Draco's room.

As I got to Draco's room I jumped in the shower and washed all the dry paint of me, I felt refreshed after as I sprawled out on his bed and watched Netflix until he came back in with food on a plate for me since I didn't have the effort because of my stomach and back hurting. As he entered I smiled at him as he crawled on the bed with me. I laid my head on his chest as he played with my hair while I was playing with his rings. I soon fell asleep as he just stared at me in complete awe.

A/N:
The Battle Of Hogwarts is very soon so keep reading :)))