Part 14- Moody

It became morning as soon as I hit my bed I was groggy and couldn't be arsed today I lazily got out of bed and dragged my uniform on that felt like a costume brushed my hair applied mascara blush and clear lipgloss grabbed my books and headed of to the great hall with Draco.

Draco could tell I weren't in the best of moods today and he tried many ways of cheering me up and all failed apart from one which he hadn't done yet.

I was dragging my feet going to DADA with Draco's hands round my waist I got in the class and sat at the back with him as I was turning to say hey to Pansy the one legged prick came barging through the door "Allistair Moody, Ex-Aura ministry mal content, I'm your new defence against the dark arts teacher I'm here because Dumbledore asked me to end of story Goodbye the end, Any questions?" " I like the dark arts because I prefer a practical approach" me and Draco showed each other concerned glances, I looked over exchanging a smile to Pansy as he spoke up again "Can someone tell me how many Unforgivable Curses they're are? I sat up straight away and blurted "there's 3 sir he replied with and they are so named I spoke again "because they are unforgivable use on any single one of them can-" I got interrupted "can lead a one-way ticket to Azkaban CORRECT" he said harshly I was enjoying this teacher well I was until..

The prick spoke again "your too young to see what these curses do apart from one student in my room who I believe has very very DARK parents" my fists clenched if Draco hadn't but his hand on my thigh I would've lunged for him. "YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOUR UP AGAINST, HOW TO BE PREPARED..... YOU NEED TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO PUT YOUR CHEWING GUM BESIDES THE SIDE OF YOUR DESK MR FINNEGAN!!" Finnegan fell silent about 5 minutes of peace until he spoke again I was getting bored of him now aswell as Draco

"So" he started "which curse should we see first?" "WEASLEY" Moody yelled "y-yes" he said quietly "maybe you can give us one of the three curses?" "Well there is the imperious curse Professor" "mmmm yes the imperious curse your father will know a lot about that won't he now?" I chuckled which broke out in laughter luckily it was silent he got a weird looking spider out of a glass and held it closely in his hand and went "engorcio" "imperio"
After he did this he landed it on a random gryffindorks desk I laughed as he basically shit himself the weird creature was making itself around the room until it landed on Draco in his face he repeatedly told me to get it of and I was trying and trying until Moody put it on my chest I didn't move I didn't flinch I stayed still it didn't bother me until it was going down my cleavage then Draco got furious he swatted and swatted it away until Moody said "what next? Throw it out the window? Make her drown?" He blabbered on and on while I weren't paying attention I was too busy trying to make sure nothing was inbeteeen my tits until I heard "CRUCIOOO" it was Moody putting the spider through pain while seeing Neville scared to death, Neville was actually nice to me and I had enough "STOP IT, CANT YOU SEE ITS BOTHERING HIM STOP IT!!!!" The class had shut they're ears from how loud I actually was it was okay until Moody came to me and placed the spider in front of me "well... Riddle can YOU give us the last curse?" I shook my head as in yes it's the killing curse I said this on accident thinking what the actual fuck am I doing Draco looked at me pleading me not to kill it I looked at him and mouthed sorry he mouthed back it's okay I know he'll make you. My attention was back on Moody as he slammed his hand on mine and Draco's desk and said "DO IT THEN if you think you know it" I reluctantly said "not with my wand" because I refused he did it in front of me reminding me of what my father has done in the past I couldn't deal I ran out the room tears down my face I ran as fast as possible to mine and Draco's spot it's the only place that can calm me down I got there and just sat crying my eyes out calling myself a disappointment until Draco was behind me he picked me up and hugged me and wouldn't let go while I sobbed into his neck.