Part 23- Summer of Dread

Summer can round quicker than expected the halls where depressed since Cedric died so I had to act like I cared as Draco had too aswell as we got on the train Draco's head was on my lap while he played with his rings I smiled down at him then looked out of the window while playing with his hair. I had to go to Malfoy Manor again since my Mother and Father was there I was excited, more excited than I thought I would be.

As the train came to a halt I saw Draco's mother and father waiting for us. We got to them grabbed hold of them as we appearated to Malfoy manor I have Narcissa a hug when we got there and shook Lucius' hand. I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned round to see my mother Bellatrix I ran to her and gave her a massive hug while tears made my eyes go glossy "I've missed you so much sweetheart" she said softly I've missed you more mother, when I stopped hugging her I heard a cough and saw my father I walked to him slowly as he pulled me into a hug I've missed my parents both of them.

when I had finished saying hello Draco took my hand kissed my forehead and took me upstairs to his room as he hugged me tight. I laid on his bed while we watched a movie together until my father shouted me and Draco we looked at each other concerned. We went down slowly to the dining room to see more death eaters I took a seat next to my mother and father making sure I was close to them while I had my head held high, my father spoke about how he was planning on tricking Harry Potter to going to the black door in the ministry of magic I chuckled and questioned me I said blankly "don't you think father if you send two of your death eaters to Harry's living area and make him get expelled from Hogwarts so he goes for a meeting at the ministry he ends up back in school but has outrageous nightmares which you control that leads him to the black door then more of your death eaters including you go and grab his friends and hold them close to you but you stay behind until the potter boy comes and attacks mother since I can sense mother will kill Sirius Black which is Harry's Godfather and then you turn up which is when Dumbledore will turn up and mother will escape by the fire that will be near her" my Father looked at me impressed as my mother and other death eaters including Draco.

My father laughed and said "good plan y/n very good plan but I know I will lose to Dumbledore since he has the elder wand and I have a wand that matches with Harry Potters like a twin" "then just keep attacking him my lord until one of us kills Dumbledore then you can get the elder wand" I. Replied looking into his eyes my father smirked at me and pulled Draco to the front "I didn't mention Draco my l-" "hush y/n it's time for him to join us" my face went pale I couldn't watch the boy I loved become one of us and for his father to agree with him just makes me feel sick I saw my father give Draco the dark mark as he winced in pain.

After Draco sat down he looked at me as his thoughts said "we'll do this together y/n me and you" I nodded as My father turned back to me and said "so y/n u heard you and Dear Draco here are a couple is this true?" Yes father since 3rd year I responded while gulping he looked at us both and smiled deeply "well that settles it you and Draco will do the tasks together do you understand y/n" yes father I replied shakily as he dismissed me and Draco.

I ran to Draco's room and started crying as I went to the Bathroom and locked myself in so Draco couldn't enter"