Part 38-Panic mode

A/N: it's called panic mode because Draco starts panicking it explains further down if just thought I'd sum it up a bit.

I was woken by Draco leaving his room, I coughed to get his attention as he turned to me and smiled as he locked the door and came over. I giggled as I grabbed him and kissed him with force making him fall onto the bed, I straddled his waist as I kept kissing him until I pulled away and put a silencing spell on the door.

I started kissing his neck making him groan as his firm hands gripped onto my waist with his ice cold rings digging into me. Pulling away from his neck I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I fell of the bed wincing in pain. Draco got up immediately and sat beside me worried. He asked "baby what's wrong what's happening what hurts?" I shushed him with a kiss as I got up and went to his bathroom, I sat down and saw I had come on my period, don't get me wrong I was thankful but my periods have always been a pain in the arse. They last 3 days but all the pain from the seven days come onto them and make me in unbearable pain.

I entered a tampon and went back into Draco's room to get more underwear and walked back into the bathroom, I cleaned myself up as I saw Draco on his bed with tears coming down his face. I sat next to him and questioned what's wrong as he said "it's my fault your in pain I've caused this I know I have I don't know what it is but I caused it I'm sorry y/n" i laughed at Draco and said it was my period he looked at me and laughed with me as I said "how can it be your fault babe it's my uterus" he looked at me confused but didn't ask me anything he just lied there and hugged me tightly while rubbing my stomach to try an ease the pain.

Draco:
I have to tell her about this ball my mother is planning it's in 4 days as it was Christmas break and if she's on her period she's going to be a Moody bitch, I didn't know much about periods but I hugged her while rubbing her stomach as my mother knocked on my door I quickly took spell of and let her in. She saw y/n asleep and asked "why's y/n asleep so early Draco" I looked at y/n and back at my mother and said "it's her period mother she has really bad cramps, I think that's what they're called" My mother looked at me and went of downstairs with a hurry. I shut the door and sat back down making sure y/n was close.

Until I heard another knock at my door, I got up rather annoyed this time and saw y/n's mother there with a basket full of food and drinks for her she explained how it was the only things to keep her calm well she had coped with y/n's periods since she was 11 and she's 16 now as so am I. I smiled at her and took the bag as she patted me on the shoulder and left with a smile on her face I wonder what she was smiling about I thought as I placed the food and drinks next to her waiting for her to wake up.

Narcissa's POV:
I came back downstairs and told Bellatrix about y/n as she appearated to somewhere and came back minutes later with lots of food and drink as she went upstairs to give it to Draco since y/n was asleep.

After about 10 minutes she came down with a smile on her face and she went "Draco is good for my daughter he wouldn't leave her side he didn't want to leave her when I went upstairs I could tell because he answered his door with a fair annoyed look and immediately rested it when he saw I had brought her food and drinks" I smiled at her comment as we all sat down in the kitchen explaining about our annual Christmas hall while Dobby was making our dinner.

Y/n
I woke up after about an hour and half nap and saw all my favourite food and drinks there in a black basket, I knew it was from my mother she has coped with me and my nasty periods since I was 11. I laughed at the basket as I turned to Draco and kissed him, he smiled when he saw I was awake and held me tight while I was eating with him as we put Netflix on.

We was watching "The Kissing Booth" as he turned to me and went "y/n, my parents are holding a Christmas ball this year it's annual so I was wondering if you would come with me it's in 4 days so you'll still be on your period" I looked at him and nodded as I said, my periods only last 3 days baby so I'd gladly come with you. He looked at me in shook but that soon turned to a smirk as we heard a knock on Draco's room.