Part 29-Inquisitorial Squad

The day I became a member of the inquisitorial squad had arrived I was dragged out of bed by Draco because I forced him and Blaise and Crabbe and goyle and PANSY to join it with me Daphne didn't want too and I don't blame her. We all walked to Umbridge office where she greeted us all then she saw me "oh y/n how lovely to see you here, I'm sure we can put are differences aside and become great friends" yes Professor Umbridge I replied as she put my badge on.

We was patrolling everywhere checking every room every corner every level of the castle until we got the News that Professor Dolores Jane Umbridge had become Headmaster which means me and Draco aren't allowed within 8 inches of each other I groaned in my dorm with Draco when we both felt our marks start burning we looked at each other and said at the same time "he wants us" we got dressed all in black really quickly as we appearated to Malfoy Manor for Nagini to greet me I said hello in parseltounge an She said it back as she followed me into the long table full of death eaters.

I sat down while Nagini was on my lap while I was stroking her as my Father spoke. "Hello my fellow followers today we have come to plan the ministry attack on Mr potter, people who want to be involved please stand" he looked straight at me and another as we both stood while Nagini wrapped herself round my neck "she's taken quite a liking to you y/n dear hasn't she" he asked briefly I nodded my head as I smiled at her talking in parseltounge. "So it's settled the people who'll be joining me in the ministry are y/n, Bellatrix, Lucius, Fenrir, Draco and a few others I noticed Draco stood up and I looked at him dead in the eye as he mouthed sorry and we all got dismissed.